View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 04:27 PM   #391
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

+3 points tuffity, shot as requested. Simple enough shot but completed within a few days and nicely shot.

I don't really like "naming and shaming" but, in this case, I dislike having other dom/subs time wasted more (and as the OP says tasks should be completed within a rather unreasonable 3 days then I'd say I'm being fair)...

Unruly Subs: kraudex (No reply in 1 month), accwild (no reply in just less than 1 month), jennybhreagha (no reply in 3 weeks), sub_83 (no reply in 3 weeks), Kinkycup (no reply in 3 weeks, more difficult task), rods21fl (3 weeks, replied but no picture), sissysub512 (almost 2 weeks, more difficult task)

Unruly Doms: Interdictor (Won't leave review even though task completed within a few hours)

It's a tad frustrating figuring out unique tasks without getting a reply in most instances (don't want to send pic, don't sign up for thread) but hey-ho that's the internet. I'm of course willing to scale tasks back to fit limits better or remove any of the above names if they send pictures/come up with a legitimate reason for the delay.

If you're a dom I'd highly recommend prodding some of the people +3'd recently, most are very quick and some are particularly brave. Just save your time and ignore those likely to ignore you.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post: