Thread: Fiction: YES, SIR - by PacifierGirl
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 08:27 AM   #3
PacifierGirl

Chapter Two

Marie had hoped that as soon as she arrived in Castleholme, everything would sort itself out. She'd find something straight away that would lead her directly to Sadie, she would get in the car and they would go home and have a happy life. Yet, she pulled in to the village to find nothing but empty streets, barely lit by the dim streetlights that hung above them.

This whole escapade was not going as smoothly as she had hoped. She felt her eyes, beneath her spectacles tremble slightly as if they were about to shed tears but she stopped herself. You're closer than you were an hour ago, she thought, she's alive!

Some luck finally seemed to come her way as she saw the first living soul in Castleholme, sitting on a street corner. She nervously pulled her car up beside the figure and rolled down her window. It was a man, younger than Marie but definitely not a child anymore. From what she could see in the streetlight, he looked rough - a bruised face, half-shaven beard and just a general look of complete chaos on his face.

"Excuse me?" she asked, her voice sounding stronger in her head than it did in the feeble reality, "Do you know a girl called Sadie? She might have come here about a month ago?"

The man took a while to respond, instead choosing to take a swig from an unlabelled bottle he had by his side. Marie felt like he wasn't going to reply to her question but after the initial hesitation, he responded - his voice a slur in the night. "Yah, I know 'er," it almost seemed cruel the way he said it, "Whole town knows 'er."

Another pause. "Where can I find her?" Marie responded, not even sounding steady in her own head.

The man snapped immediately, "Was I finished speaking?" He took another swig from his bottle and let out a burp, making sure that it went right in to Marie's face. It stunk of alcohol, cigarettes and general nastiness and she recoiled at it immediately, receiving a chuckle from the thug in response.

"She tha life of the Castleholme party, she is, best night outs are wi' 'er. Whole town is loving 'er," he grinned. Another swig. "can tell ya where she at..." Another swig. "But 'll cost ya."

Marie scoffed, suddenly gaining confidence. "Oh, please. This girl is missing - I don't need to pay you anything, the police can get it out of you."

The man took another swig. "Am not stupid, dearie." He chuckled, "There's ready a reason ya dinnae wanna to get the police involved, in't thar? O'wise dey'd be here already, am I reet?"

Marie didn't make eye contact and the man chuckled. "What do you want?" she said, her slightly more posh accent making her feel even more vulnerable compared to the thick accent presented by the thuggish brute.

"Just a blowie, m'dear," he snickered.

-

Going to try to post a chapter a day so chapter length might suffer but I think this is the best option. ^-^ Let me know a few things!
1) If you're enjoying the story so far.
2) What you think is going on, any theories, etc.
Hope you're enjoying! (:

WHOREible Bitch, that's my name!
I may be a redhead, but I'm blue team and proud!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
PacifierGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PacifierGirl for this post: