Thread: Non-Fiction: the fucking pizza
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 07:27 PM   #7
Cumlove

about the time i got to the end of the street a man who appeared to be in his thirties approched me with his 18 year old niece
he asked if my bra was a joke or if im just a slut
well i guess you could just call me a slut i said
its my nieces 18th birthday and she said that all she wanted was to loose her virginity to a temporary slave of her own

how long do you want me i asked
well if youd come with us to my truck i think an hour will be fine

the man took out my butt plug sat down in the passenger seat and he put my right on his cock while his niece nicole got on her knees in the drivers seat and began to suck my hard cock
she went till i cummed all over her face then began to fuck me as we drove back to my mothers house
i felt very weak with his cock still in my ass so i told him the story behind why i was naked walking through the trailer park

he introduced himself to tim and submitted his niece to him and amanda for the rest of the day

sure i hated almost every minute of this relationship but things started to look up now that i was'nt alone

pm me "post" and i will take and post a picture of myself that you instruct
pm me "snap"and i will be your snapchat slave for a day
pm me "rules" and i will follow three rules you give me for a week

I am currently looking for a master, pm me if interested

if you want to know more about me link to my AMA http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311179
Cumlove is offline   Reply With Quote