Thread: Fiction: Him.
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 04:45 PM   #10
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter six.

His lips touch mine and for a moment I forget to breathe. He isn't rough this time but gentle and slow. Everything felt between us is present in this kiss and I can feel myself becoming lightheaded as emotion sweeps over me.

His hands find there way to mine and I can't help but grip his tightly. I'm lost in the moment and I don't want it to end. This is where I should be: with him in the most basic and primal way possible. I wish that this moment could stand still so that I could relive it constantly.

As I continue to take him inside me he slides the blindfold up over my eyes leaving it resting on the top of my head and I blink several times as I become accustomed to the sudden light. Once my vision has started to focus properly again my eyes meet his and I swallow at the intensity in his gaze.

His hands curl in return around mine and I bite my lip nervously. Even after everything I've given to him, everything he has taken...even now I can be overwhelmed at the intensity of my desire to please him.

There's nothing I like more than seeing that smile on his face, be it from something I've done to please him or just when I catch him watching me and smiling to himself. It's my favourite thing about him and favourite thing he can do.

His hand wanders to my clit and gently circles the bud as he thrusts inside of me before he applies pressure in just the right spot. My body spasms as it adjusts to the sensation overload and he bites my lip softly, eliciting a small moan from me.

As his fingers work on me, I can feel him begin to tense and know that he is close. He circles my clit faster and I arch towards him in arousal and need. He always knows just how to work my body and it amazes me at how quickly he can have me teetering on the edge, should he want me to.

His fingers stop as suddenly as he does and my expression questions silently without needing to speak any words: He reads my unanswered question instantly and smiles slightly at me before beginning to speak.

"Ten..."

I know immediately what he means and as he returns to working my body and begins the countdown my body jerks in response. I still question how he trained my body to respond to not only his touch but his verbal commands too. It wasn't something I thought possible and yet...it works every single time.

"Three..."

I realize with a jolt he's almost finished the countdown and I missed most of it due to being so lost in my thoughts and the many different sensations my body is feeling simultaneously right now. I quickly focus my mind and prepare myself for the final count.

"One...come."

I never think it's going to work. And yet it always does. I can be stone cold and nowhere near even the edge but the moment I hear that countdown and command my body obeys of its own accord. I will never understand it, but that doesn't mean I'm not glad about it. It's another thing I willingly and happily give to him; even if I still don't fully understand how he can use my body this way.

As I feel my orgasm wash over me, I feel his pouring into me and both of our hands grip the others tightly, lost for a moment in the shared pleasure. As we return to our senses he smiles down at me and plants a soft kiss on my lips and my lips curl upwards in a returned smile as I mumble softly;

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby girl."
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote