View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 12:52 AM   #4
Kylevan

Default Section 15. A Walk Down Memory Lane

I woke to the sound of my phone alarm. I set it before I fell asleep so that I will be able to wake up early.

I was momentarily engulfed with shock when I realized that I wasn’t in my bedroom. I was weirded out when I saw myself naked and sleeping up in a tree. Then, I remembered that I was doing Jack’s task for me.

Memories of the previous naked challenges brought me back to the realization that I was responsible for the position I was currently in. Although it started as a friendly dare from the faceless Jack, it ended to him being forced to do naked challenges outdoors. Even the promise of an item from my Amazon wishlist after successfully completing a task was gone. Jack can use me for his pleasure whenever he wants without giving anything in return. And I was the one to blame. My stupidity and idiocy.

Now, I was trapped in slavery for an undisclosed length of time, probably as long as I live.

I was beginning to realize the weight of my problem. Of course, I can go out easily whenever Jack wanted me to, even at night or after midnight. But I was really scared when my parents were finally home next week. I couldn’t just sneak out of the house whenever Jack requires me to. Although I knew I can manage to sneak a few times. But what if Jack wanted me to sneak out every night? He explicitly told me that the next challenges will be outdoors, away from home and/or school.

I snapped my thoughts back to the present.

Slowly, I descended the tree by stepping on branches below me. Standing on the last branch, I decided to jump the way down. It was a bad idea. I hit the ground hard and my right foot was sprained. I whimper as the pain shot to my right foot to my legs. The pain even reached all the way to my anal opening. I inhaled and exhaled a few times until I can stand properly. And then, I walked out of the forest limping.

I timed my walk so that I was home by the time the sun was finally risen. But the unexpected injury made my journey home significantly longer. I made it out of the forest in thirteen minutes, that’s three minutes longer than the time I walked in.

The pain continued to worsen as I limped on the clearing. Soon, I reached the dirt track. Some of the houses by the barns have lights on. Of course farm people woke earlier than city people. How could I forget that? Just plain stupid.

A blinding light began to appear behind me. I was walking on the side of the dirt road and have no means of hiding anywhere near me. All I could do was to not turn around and show the front of my naked body and face. Judging from the sound, I could only guess that the light was from a truck headlights. My guess was confirmed when a large truck loaded with farm produce rode beside me.

It stopped a little further infront of me. I was confused but decided to continue walking. As I was nearing the truck, I saw the driver’s face looking at me through the side mirror. His face wasn’t of evil. It’s just the face of concern.

Although the face was friendly, I continued to walk and didn’t acknowledge the driver. However, he called on to me.

“Hey,” he said, “are you alright?”

It would seem rude if I didn’t answer him, so I gave him a reply. But I decided to give him as straightforward answer as possible. “Yes, sir. I’m fine.”

“Looks like you aren’t, son,” he said concerned. “Want me to give you a lift?”

“No, sir. But thanks for the offer.”

“In your condition, you won’t make it far.”

It was true. I was butt naked and limping and I still have over a kilometer to get home. Turning down the offer will be stupid. Besides, Jack wouldn’t know.

“OK,” I said. “Thank you very much, sir.”

“Don’t mention it.”

I hopped on the seat beside him and the truck lurched forward. I can feel the tension inside the truck. The awkward situation I was currently in, and the driver whom I knew was dying to get some information but kept silent, was really uncomfortable. Finally, the driver came up with the courage and asked me.

“If you don’t mind me asking,” he said, “what happened to you?”

I was expecting him to probe. Good thing that I already came up with an improvised answer.

“I was pranked by my classmates.”

He just nodded. He didn’t asked for more information, but I supplied him nevertheless.

“We hiked and camped on the forest. It was fun, at first. But when we went to sleep, that’s when things began to happen.”

The driver just kept on nodding.

“Anyway, I woke up surrounded by my classmates. My hands and feet were tied. I struggled but can’t escape. Then, they started tearing my clothes off and they all left me there naked. But not before they loosen my bindings. I ran after them but only managed to catch up with one. I snatched this camera and my phone from him and then I escaped. He ran after me and I sprained my ankle on the process. But I escaped and that’s all that matters.”

He seemed to have believed what I told him because he went on telling stories about teenagers camping in the woods and doing all sorts of stuff——drugs, sex, and alcohol.

We reached the concrete road and he asked.

“Where do you want me to take you off?”

“Just by the Rosewood Avenue is fine. I’ll just walk home from there.”

“Are you sure?” he asked. “Don’t you want to go to a doctor to have your ankle checked?”

I declined the offer. “No need, sir. I’ll just have my mom take care of it.”

“Well, if you say so.” Then noting that I was still naked, he added, “I have a spare shirt here. You can have it. I’m afraid I don’t have any extra pants here with me. But the shirt is larger than your size. I think it’s enough to cover you decently.”

He handed me the shirt which was really large for me. I slipped it on. It fell just below my thigh, enough to cover my dick. I told him thanks.

We reached the intersection to the Rosewood Avenue and he stopped the truck on the side. I gave him my thanks once again and I climbed down the truck. I didn’t leave until the truck was out of sight, the entire time I was waving at the kind driver.

For the last part of the task, I walked back the remaining 140 meters to my home. I was really thankful for the driver’s appearance because I managed to get home before my neighbors were even up.

I sent the videos to Jack.

The pain was returning from my ankle so I applied cold compression on it. It won’t heal the sprain completely, but it will help numb the pain I was feeling.

I went back upstairs to my bed and lay down to get more sleep.
Kylevan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kylevan for this post: