Thread: Fiction: The new girl
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #7
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 4

The new girl

Chapter 4

The movie comes to an end, and the scrolling texts are starting to display on the screen. The girls start to rise from their comfortable positions in the couches.
Laura: “That was a good movie – what is next? Another movie?”
Carol: “Yeah good movie, but let’s play some games instead. Anyone have any suggestions?” Carol is playing her part of the game. Even if they have already agreed to play T/D, they do not want Laura to suspect what is coming for her.
Maria: “Laura do you have any good ideas?”
Laura is hesitating and whispering: “Noo… – I do not…” She is afraid to suggest anything stupid, so the others will laugh at her, so she feels it is better to just play along.
“What about T/D?” says Jessica and looks at Laura.
Laura: “T/D? What is that?” She looks puzzled.
Maria: “Never played Truth and Dare before?”
Laura: “No, how do you play it?”
Jessica: “It is easy. We takes turn asking Questions or giving Dares. If you are given a Truth, you have to answer the question truthfully, no matter what. If you get a Dare, you have to complete the task.”
Carol: “It is also a good way to better get to know each other, come on it is fun - I am in!”
Maria: “Me too!”
Laura still does not know what the game is about, but she agrees to give it a shot: “Okay… let’s try it”.

The girls move into the middle of the room and sits down on the floor on some pillows.
Maria: “Okay let’s start slowly so you can get up to speed Laura. Do not worry, it is a simple game.”
Laura: “Good, how do we play?”
Maria: “I will start. I will ask one of you - Truth or Dare, then that person has to decide for one of the options, and I will give either a Truth or a Dare to that person. When the person has completed the Truth or the Dare, she continues, and asks another person for - Truth or Dare”.
Carol: ”And you cannot ask the same person back. This is to prevent two persons to just play by them self”.
Laura: “What kind of questions do we ask? Is it like trivia game?”
Maria starts to smile and looks at Laura: “No no silly you – the questions is about us, like what is your favorite color and such.”
Jessica interrupts: “Yes all questions are good, and all Dares that can be completed among us four in this house. And they cannot be dangerous and cause serious harm to anyone – Agree?” She looks around at the other girls, and they all nod in reply.
Maria: “Good then – let’s get started. Jessica - Truth or Dare?”
Jessica: “Truth”
Maria: “Who do you fancy in our class?”
Jessica: “Hmmm it must be George, he is so cute.”
Maria: “Yes he is cute, especially after he got a new hairstyle.”
Jessica: “Now who is next… I think we go for… Carol – Truth or Dare?”
Carol: “Truth”
Jessica: “What is your favorite underwear to wear?”
Carol: “I have this matching deep red lace panties and bra, it has to be my favorite – it’s so sexy.” She then looks over at Laura, who nervously looks back, then looks down in the floor
Carol: “Okay Laura – Truth or Dare?”
Laura still looks down, not daring to look at Carol and then starts to speak…
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote