View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 05:39 PM   #12
DommeBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidpainslut View Post
destroy me please miss.
I deserve this punishment as maintenance, to ensure I remain humbled.
I enjoy pussy and tit torture, humiliation, impact, public (low risk) play, and general verbal degradation. I have rope, bondage tape, chained nipple clamps, a large dildo, a wand vibrator, and various household items to offer you to choose from.
If you blessed me with your generosity id just request to avoid sudden temperature changes (i.e. hot sauce followed by ice)
My only limits are scat, vomit, permanent damage (piercing, scarring, etc) and electricity. I prefer to not send pictures.
As you need it as maintenance and you already requested the harshest punishment I'll be nice and won't give you any sudden temperature changes.

Now to the punishment. I want you to drink 2 liters of water, don't rush yourself and take your time but from the moment you start drinking you are not allowed to go to the toilet, need that bladder nice and full. Once you start needing to pee a lot (wait at least 4 hours from the moment you finished drinking) we can start your punishment.

If you have a bathtub I want you to get naked and get into empty bathtub (if you don't you can do it on the bathroom floor instead or any other hard surface that won't absorb liquids). Pinch your nipples very hard 20 times (simultaneously), you need to pinch, stretch and twist every time. Now they should be quite sensitive, put some toothpaste on them and attach nipple clamps.

Now I want you to lay down on your back, push your knees to your boobs. Spread your legs with your elbows (so you push on the inner side of your knee with your elbows), nice and wide. This should provide good access to your greedy cunt and your slutty ass. Grab some hot sauce and use it on your asshole, I want you to put hot sauce on your fingers and massage it as lightly as you'd like but there's a catch - next thing you'll need to do is to shove large dildo all the way up your ass with no prep or lube. So your two choices are either a very minimal amount of hot sauce on your asshole but then a large dry dildo brutally shoved up your unsuspecting asshole or you can be a good girl and use your slutty fingers fully covered in hot sauce to lube and finger your asshole beforehand. Whichever way you pick - once dildo is up your asshole put some tape on it so it sits there undisturbed like a buttplug.

Now let's get to your greedy wet pussy. I want you to use bondage tape and spread your pussy lips apart by taping them to your thighs. Now get more hot sauce and put it on your clit, especially under the hood. Now stretch skin around your clit to the sides so it's fully exposed, grab your magic wand and press it hard on the highest setting to your vulnerable lil clit thay must be burning from all that sauce now. You are not allowed to remove wand or change settings until you cum 10 times. If you piss yourself (and you most likely will during this task, trust me, I've been there) you are not allowed to clean it up until you are done, just sit in your piss and cum like a whore you are, very humiliating in my opinion.

Once you are done you may remove dildo from your asshole and wand from your clit. Now your pussy must get some attention too, can't forget about that dirty lil hole! I want you to finger myself with the amount of fingers you could comfortably fit in + 2 (if your usual is 2 you'd finger yourself with 4, usual is 3 - full fist. If you are a dirty stretched out slut and your usual is anything of or over you will grab a magic wand, insert it into your greedy cunt as far as you can and turn it on. I want you to do it for 20 minutes. If you cum during that time you may remove your nipple clamps nicely by just opening them. If you don't cum you should rip them off fast and without opening them.

I'll expect a full report!

Enjoy 😈

Likes: forced orgasms, post orgasm torture, anal, edging, short term orgasm denial, bondage, humiliation

Dislikes: double penetration, toothpaste (both are likes for other subs), bladder control

Limits: family, friends, pics, videos, legal, blood, poo

Toys: anal plugs (small, medium, large), clit pump, nipple pumps, magic wand, rigid dildos (8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch), g spot rabbit, pussy clamps
DommeBella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DommeBella for this post: