View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 05:06 PM   #11
Ottawa_dumbest_slut

Default Report:

First, I collected everything I needed. Then I stripped off my clothes and knelt down on the floor in front of a mirror. I pinched and slapped my nipples for exactly five minutes. They were rock hard and already sore. I was a little worried I would not be able to handle the weighted clamps. I picked up the clamps and attched them woth 3 pounds of weight. It stung so badly for the first minute I almost took them out. I leaned forward and then I started a ten minute timer and began spanking my ass with a brush. I will not lie. I had to stop hitting myself several times because I could not take it. I was in tears when the timer went off. I then yanked down on the clamps until I was squeling and crying in pain and then I pulled harder. I tried so hard to yank them off because my nips felt like they were coming off. But it did not work. While trying to handle the pain I picked up my dildo and licked it as much as I could. I then stuck it to the floor and began to push it into my ass. It hurt a lot. It was really hard to get it all the way in. But it made me forget my nipples were hurting. After what felt like an hour I got all 7 inches deep in my asshole. With tears coming down my face I started riding it up and down loudly yelling I am a worthless slut who deserves to be punished hard. I wanted it to end right away it was so dry and it burned and hurt so bad. After five minutes I layed doen on the floor and squirted toothpaste on my clit. I set a timer for 5 minutes and began to rub hard and fast it burned but I still had to take breaks to keep from cumming. After five minutes I added more and rubber even harder. And five minutes later the same again. The dildo sadly fell out after 6 minutes. Once I was done all 15 minutes, i wanted to clean the dildo but it was too gross. I am sorry for my failure on it falling out and not cleaning it. I got the elastic and hit my clit fifty times. That took a long time because it hurt so bad. I quickly applied more toothpaste washed the dildo and covered it in toothpaste. I fucked my pussy for 20 minutes. Stopping 2 times. I wanted to just stop but I know I deserve this treatment. I need it. The burn was horrible. All of my pussy still feels like it is burning. I am so gratefulfor your punishment Miss. I am sorry I did not follow your instructions perfectly.

Last edited by Ottawa_dumbest_slut; 10-19-2023 at 05:11 PM.
Ottawa_dumbest_slut is offline   Reply With Quote