View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 04:44 AM   #1
VanessaK87
Baby Member

Default How can I feminize by boyfriend?

I would really like my boyfriend to be a little more girly, but I don't think he would like that idea. I've hinted at it before and he expressed no interest. So I'm kind of considering a way I could maybe manipulate him into it. I know he'd be ok with it once he got used to it.

Is there any kind of way that I could get him to gradually get used to the idea of being a girl for me? He's generally pretty timid and I usually get my way, so I probably have a shot at forcing him to dress up for me, but it'd be just as well if I could kind of manipulate the situation to make him somehow think it was his idea. His personality is not feminine at all though, so might be kind of hard to convince him it was his idea lol. I really, really want to do something though, I just have no idea where to start and what to do.

Please, no moral judgments, just advise. And I know that "just talk to him about it" is probably the answer I'll get most, but I've already talked to him about it and I don't think he wants it.
VanessaK87 is offline   Reply With Quote