View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 09:29 PM   #1
rafasub

Default Slave Training Farm v1.0

Hello slaves and Masters.

I'm just working on an idea that will be based on tasks and daily/weekly challenges. If something is with some strange grammar, please report to me, English is my 2nd language and I need to improve it. ^^

===========================================
== About Slaves
The slaves will have stats like a normal rpg. The stats are (still working on it, ideas appreciated!):
You dont need to choose a "type of slave" that you are. You're just a slave, that stats are like a rpg. For example, on rpg a character can have Str, Dex, Int, etc. You will won that stats depending on your completed tasks.
  • Slutty (includes fuck, suck, cum, sissy, cd related tasks)
  • Baby (diapers, act like a baby)
  • Animal (dog,puppy,pony plays)
  • Bondage
  • Humiliation (includes pee, poo, public)
  • Pain (includes cbt, nipple torture, pussy torture, spank)

Every new slave will have 0 on all stats.
Every slave need a master to do the tasks.
For every task completed, the slave won 1 point on a task related stat.
Another different stat that the slave will have is "Cost" (just for slave commerce), that is = sum of all slave stats.
If your Master is too inactive, report to get free and find another Master.

== About Masters
Every new Master stats with 10 "Money" to buy slaves.
For every task his slave complete, the master won 1 more Money
Every Master can have more than one slave if he can afford its cost.

So basically if the master trains well your slut, he gets money and the slave gets more expensive.

== About Tasks
That's the part I need to work better and I'm open for ideas.
  • The Master needs to report for me, to update the stats, the completed tasks of his slave on THIS LINK
  • The Master can give as many tasks as he wants for his slave (under slave limits)
  • The Masters can message me some ideas of challenges (daily or weekly, I think weekly works better) that all owned slaves can do it to get more points and make your master richer. (For example: The slave who fuck yourself more times on a day wins, etc).

== How Masters will work with your slaves
  • The Master can give your slave a task from the Daily Task List (Work in progress!) or make your own. The tasks will give 1 point(too easy) to 5 points (extreme!). The Master will rate your own task.
  • The Master can give your slave 2 tasks for day at max. The 2 tasks can't be from the same category (see slave stats).
  • The Task List will have some different difficulty levels of the same task, more harder = more points.
  • If the slave complete the task, must report to your Master, and your Master will report for me to update filling THIS form.
While we have just a few players, we will start with daily tasks. In the future i hope we can make some challenges for weekly tasks or slave competitions ^^

If something sounds confusing or you have suggestions, please let me know ^^. All masters feel free to PM me with questions about the game

__________________________________________________ _______

I think its all, I'm working on a google spreadsheet to keep track of all master and slave stats, here on topic I'll put only the list with masters, slaves and if it is owned or not. Ah and the cost of the slave of course. The details of slaves and masters I'll put on spreadsheet.

And, of course i'll join my game as a slave xD

I'm open for ideas! Message/chat w/ me!
  • ilopu | Slaves owned: Sara13R, RedAlice| 10 Money
  • collegekid1204| Slaves owned: analreciver, Slaveroleplay53| 10 Money
Slaves List SpreadSheet Link

== Task Suggestions!
Got idea of some task you want to have on the list? Let me know! You don't need to be a master to suggest a task! Help to build the game

Suggest a task HERE!

You can see all the suggestions HERE

The Daily Task List
Tasks Suggested by TIM1

== Updates
  • Thanks TIM1 for the tasks suggestions, i'll use it for sure!
  • Updated the daily task list, Working on it
  • Updated the rules of the game
  • Updated list with links for all profiles
  • I'm working on a task list that i'll do with masters, to make a database of tasks for easy use
  • Added a form to masters use when its slave complete a task - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g70...0OF8I/viewform

Likes, Limits and Toys

My slaveAD PM DARES
Add dares to my TO DO LIST

Follow me on my twitter

Last edited by rafasub; 02-28-2014 at 05:49 PM.
rafasub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to rafasub for this post: