Thread: girl dares
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 11:28 PM   #8
marth

you've been looking for dares for more than one girl for a while HI. I thought i'd help you out, let me know what you think, or if you want some ideas in a different direction.

while facing one another, with clothes pins, clip your nipples to eachothers'. compleate a task like this (shower, walk to every room in the house, masturbate, or place a phone call)

insert a finger of ginger, or a (real) finger covered in tobasco sauce into each other. the first to give in and remove it must let the other shave her pubic hair

slave must insert her cellphone vaginally and leave it in on vibrate for one day. the other may call her anytime she likes...

simultanously stimulate each other almost to orgasm, the first who has to stop to avoid cumming, becomes the other's slave for the rest of the day

Pick 5 food items, each girl must decide if she will insert it, or eat it after the other inserts it.

and the less extreem for iwilldodares...

take turns giving a lapdance to each other

in a small dark closet, trade clothes, but don't put them on yourself, you must dress each other

practice a bj on the other girl (with an icepop/carrot/lolypop), let her choose what object you pleasure...

first girl may tickle (or spank/put pegs on) the second for 15 minutes while she is tied up, each time the second laughes (or flinches/gives in) she must remove 1 article of clothing, and add a minute to her time.

gay chicken, take turns making "moves"on each other
the first to give in must let the other write 3 things in marker anywhere on her body.

take a 20 minute shower together in bathing suits.

lol, anyway, i hope those were helpful, i'm newish to the online thing still. I didn't post them but i do have TONS of dares for girls alone, just let me know what kind you're into. I'd love to give you more dares, if you're interested e-mail me.
[email protected]
marth m/18