View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 05:41 AM   #5
mr stardust

PART FOUR.

Taylor and Jo sat in the back of English class studying for the exam coming up in a few weeks as all the teachers in the school had left their students in the room alone to study while they had to go to a teachers meeting in the main staff room. Not much had happened since the incident on the bus apart from looks and whispers from other students as they went from class to class.

Jo looked up at the clock on the wall to see how long it was until lunch time as she felt hungry and realized she still had ten minutes to go and she just wanted to find a quiet place somewhere away from everyone and try not to think too much about this morning when Emily’s friend Olivia got up out of her desk and walked past them dropping a folded up piece of paper on the desk for them to read then returning to her desk.

Both Jo and Taylor’s heart stopped for a few seconds as they thought that they may have to do something in class. “What do you think it says, I’m to afraid to open it so you can.” Jo said to Taylor in a panicked voice. “I can’t wait until this is all over.”

Composing herself for the worst Taylor slowly opened the note and read it in a soft voice so as only she and Jo could hear what was written down.
“Change of plan. Instead of blackmailing you into having to do as we say for two months I have decided to let you three girls off easy so these are the new rules.”

“All will be over and back to normal for you girls in one week instead of months and all you have to do is these things.

"Do you remember little Susie the girl in the wheelchair that lives on her farm with her parents not far out of town? Well she never goes anywhere and hasn’t much of a social life and it’s her birthday on the weekend and her parents are going away so she can have a small party with her friends so I have decided to make her birthday something she will never forget so Stephanie and Jo will be helping out at the party by being nude waitresses and participate in any party games or activities.”

“As for you Taylor, we always disliked each other so I’ve decided to make an example of you to everyone at the party and make you the special guest and the main attraction and entertainment.

“Taylor you still have to be in the library for your task at afternoon recess and that’s all for a few days until the party Saturday.”
“Jo, you put on a good show on the bus so you will not have to do anything else until the party so relax.”

“You have no choice but to be at the party.”

Taylor and Jo got worried as Taylor folded the note and put it in her bag for safe keeping.”OMG” Taylor said to Jo. I wonder what she wants me to do at the party because there won’t be any parents to supervise and I know how sarcastic she can be to me in order to humiliate me in front of the other kids.”

Taylor knew she was going to be humiliated at the party by Emily but after that she would be free at last and could get along with just being normal again and she already had done things like being seen nude by most of the school and doing degrading acts on cam already so she thought to herself how much worse could it be at the party but she was determined to go through with the it and get it over with no matter what humiliating things Emily comes up with for her.

“At least Stephanie and I are just servants at the party but I think she will humiliate you bad” replied Jo as she held Taylors hand and comforted her until the lunch bell rang and they got out of their desks and headed out of the classroom into the crowded hallway. “OMG”, look Jo shrieked as both Jo and Taylor looked down the hallway at what was coming and it was timed so all the teachers were in their meeting.

Walking down the hallway was Emily with a bug smile on her face and holding a dog lead in her right hand. Attached to the lead was poor Stephanie crawling on all fours like a dog beside her with the end of the lead attached to a collar around Stephanie’s neck. That was embarrassing enough but what made things extra humiliating was the fact that Stephanie had been made to do the hallway dog walk completely nude. As she got closer her eyes made contact with Taylor’s and Jo’s eyes and you could see her roll her eyes as to say “I’ll be glad when it’s over with.”

Taylor and Jo could see that Emily had placed a piece of cardboard with some string around Stephanie’s neck that rested on her now perky breasts that swayed and jiggled as she tried to keep up with Emily. As Emily reached Taylor and Jo she deliberately stopped so as they could read what was written on the cardboard. Taylor and Jo started to read it.

“Susie’s Birthday is this weekend. Invited guests only, apply to come by seeing Emily. Limited invites.”
“Food and drinks will be served by nude waitresses and they will play special party games and raffles.”

Both Taylor and Jo shook their heads as Emily pulled on the lead to start moving but once past the girls they noticed another piece of cardboard taped to her bum. Jo thought that at least the poor girl had her bum and pussy covered up by the sign.

They both read the sign and stood there not knowing how to react.

“Special guest Taylor will be performing many feats of humiliation and denigration you may never see again to entertain the party. Watch a dirty slutty schoolgirl in action.”

As Stephanie crawled down the hallway and they both knew they couldn’t do anything to help her they both disappeared out of the hallway to give her a little less embarrassment.

“What do you think Emily will make you do? I’m a little worried for you after reading the sign” said Jo holding her hand again for comfort. “I don’t know but I won’t let her think she has broke me. I will just have to see what she has in store on the day.

Later in the day at recess Taylor walked up the library steps and through the library doors thinking as soon as the school day is over in another hour and a half she could put her panties back on as the school dress alone didn’t really make her comfortable with the breeze blowing up her dress most of the day hitting her pussy and bum.

Taylor knew where she had to go and upon getting to the tables at the back of the library where no one goes much she could see Emily and five kids waiting for the show to start. “Sit down and get started” Emily told her as she walked to the end of the isle to keep watch as the other kids gathered around the table and waited for her to take off her dress leaving her completely nude apart from her school shoes and socks.

Looking at the five kids staring at her she knew she had no choice and composed herself then started to unbutton the front of her dress down to her last button just above her waist letting the top of the dress open enough to expose most of her boobs except her nipples that were still just out of sight under the dress.

Wanting to get the whole experience over with Taylor ignored the kids looking at her in a state of half dressed and pulled the dress over her head and dropped it on the floor under the table she was sitting at and giving all the kids there a good view of her small boobs to their delight as some of the boys had never seen a nude girl before. Standing up Taylor knew now her pussy was on full display to everyone and the feeling of showing off her body to others made her start to get wet between her legs and decided seeing she had to do it anyway she would put on a show for the kids so as she crawled down the aisle she started to lift her bum and sway it from side to side she knew the kids were exited which made her a little less embarrassed from the whole situation.

Once reaching the end of the isle Taylor turned around and did the same thing on the way back until she reached the table again but instead of standing up she crawled under the table to get her dress and started to put it back on over her head with her bum sticking out in the open exposing her public hair and now very wet pussy.

Once she finished putting on her dress she stood up covering her bottom half and pulled out her panties out of her bag and put them on making her feel less exposed.

PART FIVE AND FINAL CHAPTER COMING SOON.
mr stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to mr stardust for this post: