View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 08:14 AM   #11
7Clubs

Default Part 6

A couple of hours later and everything began to quieten as the house gradually turned in for the night. Kate and I decided to follow along with this trend, and started getting ready for bed ourselves. We were in her room and I was nervously holding my flimsy sleep wear in my hands. I made one last check to make sure Kate was preoccupied with getting herself dressed, before removing my t-shirt, throwing my camisole over my head, and quickly sliding my jeans down my legs. Normally I wouldn't have given a second’s thought to changing in front of Kate, but considering the day I’d been having, I didn't want to give Kate any more ammunition.

“Wow, you look cute,” Kate commented once she finally looked over to me. The corners of my lips moved up into a self conscious smile, proving that I wasn't immune to complements, especially concerning my new top. I had bought it knowing full well what it would look like on me, and had been dying to show it off ever since. “Although, I’m not sure why you bother wearing it,” she continued, turning back into teasing Kate. “I mean what little it does cover, isn't really left to the imagination. If you know what I mean.”

I did know what she meant. As I ran my hands nervously down the thin cotton material, I couldn’t help noticing how it hugged every curve of my body. The top itself extended from the tiny straps at my exposed shoulders, down to just past my pantyless hips. All the important parts were covered, yet now that I was wearing the top for the first time without any underwear, I felt positively indecent.

In order to hide my embarrassment I turned my back on her and started towards the door, intending to go and brush my teeth before bed. But before I could quite reach the handle, Kate said, “Careful out there. You wouldn’t want to run into my brother while wearing that, would you?” I hesitated for a second as her words sunk in, but not wanting to give her the satisfaction of knowing that she was getting to me, I hurried out into the corridor before I could change my mind.

As soon as the door shut behind me, I continued my hasty pace along the corridor. I kept silently repeating to myself that I was perfectly fine, and that if anybody should run into me, all they would see was a girl dressed in perfectly acceptable sleeping attire. Yet, despite my mantra, as I neared Simon’s room, I could feel a noticeable difference in my heart rate. This increased tempo continued until I finally made it to the bathroom unnoticed.

Once behind the safety of the locked door, I picked up Kate’s toothbrush and began cleaning my teeth, trying to ignore how jittery I really was. However, as I stood there brushing, my mind began to wonder back over what I had done, and how there had been a very real possibility that Simon could have seen me in nothing but a glorified vest. I had to break off from brushing as I felt the tingling sensation return between my legs. Unable to resist the feeling, I let my left hand wonder towards the epicentre and under the thin cotton barrier. As my fingers made contact with my slit, I gave out a low gasp as I realised just how wet I was. God, what was I turning into? Here I was, in another person’s bathroom, and on the verge playing with myself.

Finally able to snap out of the moment, I quickly rinsed my mouth out, and finished my business in the bathroom before I could get lost in myself again. However, as I stepped back out into the corridor, the excitement I had experienced a moment ago came flooding back tenfold. The fear I felt from being so vulnerable at that moment and the hornyness I had experienced in the bathroom were merging to form some forbidden concoction inside my body.

I now stood outside Simon’s room. I hadn’t even noticed myself walking away from the bathroom. The door loomed in front of me, making it feel as though I was just a few feet tall and getting smaller. Cool air from down the stairs, creped across my exposed skin, making me hyper aware of my body. Why was I still standing there? Did I want Simon to catch me? At that moment, I heard a creaking form the other side of Simon’s door. My legs took the hint and finally carried me the short distance back to Kate’s room.