View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 01:55 PM   #9
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 2

I'm now in my room,searching for my two piece swimdress. I finde the bottoms and put them on.I then here the doorbell ring.

Jeremy:CAT!!!!! James is here!!!

Cathryn: K,I'm almost ready!!!

I quickly find my top and put it on. I then search for my flipflopes and a towel.

Jeremy: (Answers the door to let James in) Hey James.

James: Hey, wheres Cathryn?

Jeremy: Shes in her room getting ready,shes almost done.
(They walk in the living room,an Jeremy sits back down next to Kaiden.)

James: Oh okay. Hey Kaiden.

Kaiden: Hey, whats up?

James: Nuthin much. Whatch you guys watchin?

Jeremy: American Pie Betta House Club

Kaiden: The X-rated version.

James: Oh, cool. Hey Jeremy,is it okay if I wait for Cate by the pool?

Jeremy: Yeah,sure.
(James leaves the living room and enters the indoor pool. I finally find my flipflops,put them on,grab my towel,and walk into the living room.)

Cathryn: Wheres James?

Jeremy: Already at the pool,waiting for you.

Cathryn: Oh okay. Well I'm going swimming now.

Jeremy: Okay

I leave the living room and enter my indoor pool,but I don't see James.
Our Pool is very nice. Its about 8ft deep and has alot of room. We even have 2 diving boards,and a tunnle. The top of the tunnel is made into a waer fall, also has a water slide ontop,and as a hot tub under the tunnle.
I stand on the edge of the pool,between the diving boards, wondering where James could be.

Cathryn: James?!

Not knowing that James was behinde me,he sneaks up on me and pushes me into the pool,jumping in after me. He catches me,holding my waist,and swims me back up to the surface.

James: Hey baby,are you okay?

Cathryn: (I'm coughing up water that I accidently swallowed.) You jerk(jokingly).

James: Awww,I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you. (He kisses me on the lips)

Cathryn: I've missed you. (I put my arms around hhis shoulders.)

James: I've missed you too.

Just as we were about to kiss again, out of no where Jeremy and Kaiden jumps in the pool doing cannonballs. The cannonballs made huge waves. Th scared James,causing him to let go of my waste, and making me go underwater. The waves they made were going over my head,causing me to chocke on water. I feel some one grabb my waist and swim me over to the shallow end,to where I would be able to stand.

Kaiden: (lets go of my waist) Are you okay?

Cathryn: Yeah,I'am now. Thanks.

James: (swims over too me and puts my arm around me) Are you okay?

Cathryn: Yeah,I'm fine.

James: Maybe swimming was a bad idea.

Cathryn: (mocking James) Or maybe you shouldn't have pushed me in the deep end.

Jeremy: (gets mad at James for what he just heard) Dude, you pushed her in the deep end?!?

Cathryn: Jeremy its okay. We were just playing around.

James: Yeah man,chill. I jumped in after her. I would never do anything to put her in danger. I love her.

Jeremy: Yeah?!? Well you did put her in danger. We all know that she can't swim well. Yet,you pushed her in the deep end.

Cathryn: (being sarcastic to Jeremy) Why don't you just publish that in the news paper. (I'm embarrassed that I'm 17 years old and sill can't swim well yet.)

James: Really?!? Well you seemed not to act like it,when you jumped in the pool,knowing that we were in the deep end.

Cathryn: Okay,thats enough! Stop arguing!

Kaiden: ( backs Jeremy away from James) Babe,relax. Calm down. (He kisses Jeremy to help calm him down)

Jeremy: Thanks, I feel alot better now. James, I'm sorry.

James: Its okay. I get that shes your little sister,and your just trying to protect her. But I want you to know that I love her very much, and would never mean to put her life in danger.

Jeremy: Yeah, I know. I guess I just get a bit over protective sometimes.

Cathryn: A bit? I think more than a bit. I love both of you guys.

Kaiden: Hey,what about me?

Cathryn: I love you too Kaiden. (Changing the subject) So what do you guys want to do?

James: (picks me up,carrying my like a baby) Wanna go to the hot tub and make out?

Cathryn: (James starts kissing me) Okay.

James carrys me under the tunnle,to the hot tub. We both get in the hot tub, and start making out. James trys to slide my strap off my shoulder,but I feel someone else pull it back up.

Jeremy: James, her top stays on.

Jeremy scared us a bit, so we stopped kissing. Jeremy sat down next to me,and Kaiden sat next between Jeremy and James.

Cathryn: (I was upset at Jeremy for interupting me and James.) Jeremy,can you and Kaiden please go somewhere else.?

Jeremy: No.

Kaiden: Jeremy & I were talking,and wanted to see if you two would like to play a little game with us.

James: What kind of game?

Jeremy: Truth or dare.

James: (talking to me) Do you want to play?

Cathryn: I don't know...I guess.

James: What are the rule.

Jeremy: Obviously,whatever the truth is you have to tell it. Or whatever the dare is,you have to do it.

Kaiden: If anyone backouts, they will be punished.And will be the person's slave for a year.

Cathryn: Punishment,slave? What do you mean?

Jeremy: If you back out,then you will find out.

Cathryn: Okay.

James: K,so who goes first?

Kaiden: Well since ladies always go first,Cathryn can. So Cat,what will it be, truth or dare?

Cathryn: (I'm kind of nervouse and don't know which one to choose) Uh, I guess truth.

Kaiden: Okay. Are you still a virgin?

Cathryn: Yes.

Jeremy: You better be.

Cathryn: Kaiden, truth or dare?

Kaiden: Truth.

Cathryn: Have you seen a girl or guy naked?

Kaiden: Yes.I've seen Jeremy.

Jeremy: (starts laughing) And don't forget the time you walked in on Cathryn.

Kaiden: (laughing) Oh yeah. I also saw baby picture of her too.

Cathryn: (I stop laughing,and start blushing.I'm shocked at what I just heard) What?!?! Jeremy, I could kill you.

Jeremy: Cat,I swear I didn't show those to him. That was mom's department.

Kaiden: Yep, your mom even showed me a home video of you and Jeremy taking a bath togeather when yall were little.

(I'm blushing bright red,and Jeremy stops laughing)

Jeremy: Say What? Cat,we must destroy those pictures and videos.

Cathryn: I say we burn them.

Jeremy: (laughing) Okay back to the game.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 07-19-2010 at 05:10 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote