View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 11:03 AM   #5
Amberlicious

“Aimee. Abby. Aimee. Abby. Abby. Abby. Aimee. Abby. Aimee. Abby. We’re at 4 votes for Aimee, and 6 votes for Abby, with 3 more to go.” The rest of the votes were all for Abby. The lie that she didn’t think was that big of a deal resulted in the loss of her place in the house.

“I’m sorry, Cami,” Abby said with sincerity as she walked out. Cami didn’t response or even look at her. Meanwhile, Aimee was sitting there with a shocked look on her face. She was fully expecting to be the one walking out. Instead, she would be in the house for at least three more days. She had to admit, the thought of being with another woman was slowly but surely becoming more and more appealing. Would she? Could she? She wasn’t even sure herself at this point.

Days 10-11

Being confined in this house for ten days with no outside contact was definitely bringing these women closer together, in a variety of ways.

Kaitlyn and Kayleigh appeared to have the tightest relationship of anyone. They spent virtually every moment together, whether they were talking, kissing, fucking, or doing something else. They rarely argued and seemed to be falling deeply in love with each other. They had declared themselves to officially be girlfriends as well.

Bailey and Hailey were also very close, spending a lot of time together talking, kissing, and fucking. Bailey, though, seemed to be getting more uptight and stressed out as she was attempting to kick her smoking habit. She had even tried to convince Zoe to change the rules and allow them to have cigarettes, but Zoe made it clear that such a change would not happen. Hailey did her best to comfort her girlfriend and help her relax. They had also declared themselves to be official girlfriends.

Hannah and Katie continued to become closer and closer and their tenth day in the house would be a big day in Katie’s life. “Katie,” Hannah said, “I really want to have sex with you.”

“I can’t stop thinking about you, Hannah. You’re an amazing woman--and so beautiful. I never thought I’d be with another woman but I really want you to be my first.” The two went off into the bedroom and were barely seen again for the next two days as they made out and fucked over and over, sleeping in each other’s arms, then waking up and doing it all over again. “No guy has ever made me this happy or had made me feel this good!” Katie exclaimed at one point.

Natalie and Chloe were also becoming very, very close. Chloe was still resistant to the idea of being with another woman sexually, but they were kissing off and on and they were spending the rest of their time talking. Chloe obviously wanted to take things slowly. Natalie was very attracted to her, though, so she was being very patient.

Sierra was continuing to work on Melissa, but Melissa seemed to be losing interest in her. The two talked some, but it didn’t seem to be going anywhere. “I know I said that it might be interesting to try something with another woman,” Melissa said to Sierra, “but I’m just not sure I can bring myself to do it!”

Meanwhile, Aimee, who had said the same thing just a couple of days earlier, was now seriously considering the idea. She had to admit that she felt an attraction to Sierra unlike anything she’d ever felt before. Those two gradually started to spend more time together.

After the sudden break-up with Abby, Cami was left alone. While Sierra was the other unattached lesbian still in the house, those two just didn’t feel any kind of attraction for each other, and Sierra was more interested in either Melissa or Aimee anyway. They had become friends, but nothing more seemed to be on the horizon. So she spent most of her time alone. She was becoming very attracted to Kaitlyn, but Cami knew that she was taken and wasn’t the type of girl to try to break up a relationship.

Day 12

After breakfast, everyone gathered around to hear Zoe explain their newest dare. “Today’s dare is all about ice cubes. You will be paired up and between the two of you, your goal is to stuff as many ice cubes into each other’s ass and pussy as you possibly can. You cannot insert any into your own body. The three pairs who stuff the highest number of ice cubes into each other in a 10-minute period will be safe from tonight’s vote.”

Zoe continued, “since many of you have already formed into couples, you are allowed to choose your own partner for this dare.” Naturally, the established couples paired up. That left Cami, Aimee, Sierra, and Melissa a little uncertain as to what they wanted to do. After a few moments, Sierra and Aimee joined together, and Cami and Melissa made up the final group. The dare was awkward for those four, especially Cami and Melissa, who did not have any real sexual interest in each other.

All the women stripped completely naked, per Zoe’s instructions, and each pair was given a container filled with exactly 100 rectangular ice cubes. Then the dare began.

“Damn, we can win this one easily, as stretched as your pussy is!” Kayleigh said to her girlfriend, Kaitlyn, as she began to push ice cubes into Kaitlyn’s pussy. Kaitlyn smiled and nodded as she began to push ice cubes into Kayleigh’s smaller but still nicely-sized pussy. After a couple of minutes, Kaitlyn turned around and let Kayleigh shove more ice cubes into her asshole, then they swapped roles and Kaitlyn pushed ice cubes into Kayleigh’s asshole.

Bailey and Hailey were also working well together, but these two skinny women had much smaller pussies and assholes to work with, and they got colder far easier which added an additional challenge.

Hannah, meanwhile, was furiously working to shove ice cubes into both of her new lover’s holes, while Katie was shivering as her pussy and ass grew colder and colder. Then they switched, and Katie shoved a lot of ice cubes into both of Hannah’s large holes.

Natalie and Chloe were not going quite as quickly, but were methodically pushing ice cubes into each other’s holes. They were taking a different strategy--going slower at first so they wouldn’t get so cold, then going faster near the end of the 10-minute time limit.

Aimee and Sierra obviously weren’t as comfortable with each other’s bodies, and it showed. These two did manage to insert a small number of ice cubes into each other’s pussies, but they were going very, very slowly and had no real chance of winning.

One might have expected Cami and Melissa to have a difficult time as well, but the exact opposite turned out to be true. Both women knew they were in danger of being voted off the show tonight--especially Cami, who urged Melissa on during the dare--so they agreed to ignore their lack of sexual desire for one another and work as quickly as they could.

Cami and Melissa’s efforts paid off, as they ended up finishing in third place, behind Kaitlyn and Kayleigh who inserted the highest number of ice cubes in each other, and Natalie and Chloe who finished second. These six women were save from tonight’s vote; the rest were all vulnerable.

“Damnit, our pussies are just too fucking small,” a dejected Hailey said to Bailey. “But it’s okay; I’m glad we love each other just the way we are!” Then those two went off to the bedroom to have sex.

Hannah was visibly upset. Despite the highly sexual relationship that had developed between her and Katie over the last few days, their emotional connection was not as strong. Hannah began to cuss at Katie, blaming her for their loss. Most of the other women watched and a couple of them began to comfort an obviously upset Katie after Hannah stormed off.

Cami and Melissa were very excited at how well they did in this dare. They hugged each other and Cami gave Melissa a kiss on the lips, before pausing to remember that they weren’t together and that Melissa wasn’t even into other women.

“I...um...I’m sorry, Melissa. I wasn’t thinking.”

19/f/bi
I wear 4" heels at all times (except when sleeping). I enjoy discrete exhibitionism--for example, wearing revealing/tight clothing and not wearing bras. I am kind of shy, though, so I don't like to draw a lot of attention to myself.

I'm a bit of a switch; have been both dom and sub but not strongly either.
My likes include exhibitionism, bathroom usage, clothing control, and mild to moderate pain/bondage.
PMs are welcome, especially from other women. I'm generally friendly.
Amberlicious is offline   Reply With Quote