View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 06:29 AM   #7
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default The long-awaited Part 2

Part 2

‘I dare you,’ said Adam, ‘to... give me a blow job.’

‘Wha...?’ Eve began.

‘I know,’ Adam interrupted, sarcastically, ‘Before you even say ’What’s that?’ It means you have to take the whole of my penis in your mouth and suck on it until I come.’

‘But you’re already here,’ Eve said, ‘Does that mean I’ve done it?’

‘Jesus!’ Adam muttered in frustration under his breath.

‘What’s that?’ Eve asked.

‘What’s what?’ Adam said.

‘What’s a Jesus?’

‘It’s a forthcoming Messiah who will save the world from evil one day in the far future. The son of God.’

‘What’s that?’ Eve asked.

‘What’s a God?’ Adam pre-empted her. ‘It’s an omnipotent entity that created the world and all its living creatures, including you.’

‘Wow,’ eve said, ‘There’s a lot to go at there. Where should I begin? What’s an Omnit... er an Ompi... er an Ompitimous entity?’

‘Don’t worry about it,’ Adam said, ‘Just get down on your knees and give me that blow job.’

‘What’s knees?’ Eve said.

‘Those knobbly bits between your thigh and your lower leg.’ He pointed to his own knees to make it clear what he was talking about. And just for good measure he reached out and stroked Eve’s thigh just to let her know what a thigh was.

Eve eventually knelt down in front of Adam and Adam started to get hard at the thought of what was about to happen.

‘Now,’ Adam said, ‘Take my penis into your mouth.’ He pointed at his penis and her mouth as he said it so that she’d know what he was talking about. And jus for good measure he had a quick feel of Eve’s tits as well.

‘Okay,’ Eve said, ‘I’ll try it.’

‘Cool,’ said Adam.

‘It’s not,’ Eve said, looking up at Adam, ‘It’s quite warm here.’

‘I meant... Never mind.’

Eve touched Adam’s penis and Adam felt a brief moment of excitement.

‘Now suck on it...’ Adam said.

‘Why is it called a blow job if I have to suck?’ Eve asked. It was a logical question.

‘Who knows?’ Adam explained, ‘Just do it.’

Eve opened her mouth and brought it closer to Adam’s penis.

‘And for fuck’s sake,’ Adam added as an afterthought, ‘Don’t bite on it.’

Eve closed her lips around Adam’s shaft and started to suck on it. And just for good measure she cupped his balls in her hand as well.

She wasn’t sure what she was doing but it was just an instinctual reaction to having a penis in her mouth. Yeah, right!

Adam felt like he was floating on air; he was in the seventh heaven of pleasure.
After a few seconds, he felt a surge building up inside him and he shot his load into Eve’s mouth and down her throat. He held onto the back of Eve’s head to hold her there.

‘Swallow it,’ he said as he reached his orgasm.

Eve was about to say ‘What’s a swallow?’ when she realised she couldn’t speak. Fuck, she though, this activity turns you into a mute.

Adam’s warm salty fluid filled Eve’s mouth and shot down her throat and, when he was finished, he let go of her head and allowed her to get up. ‘How was that?’ he asked.

‘It was good,’ Eve said, regaining her power of speech. ‘It tasted a bit funny though.’

‘Don’t worry,’ Adam said, ‘You’ll get used to it. Now, you can ask me truth or dare.’

‘Oh, goody,’ Eve said. ‘Truth or dare?’

‘Dare,’ Adam said.

‘Oh, goody,’ Eve repeated. I dare you to...’

What will she dare him to do? Find out in Part 3.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote