View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 04:59 AM   #16
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave slut lanie View Post
Hello,

I would love some please.

1. How long you want the rules to last -2 weeks, and maybe longer...
2. Which sex you are- male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) -10.
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? -whatever pleases you
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards.- no pass card
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both -both, whatever pleases you.

I'm very looking forward to this.
Wow you lot love to be forced to orgasm haha.

Well slave slut lanie level 10 means you have to have 14 orgasms in the next 14 days. Your orgasm days are every day except Wednesday and Thursday so some days you will have to cum more than once. You must have your orgasms between 7:00-8:30 am or pm

Every time you have a masturbation session 3 rolls of a die will decide what happens.

1 - First roll, a score of 1-2 means you can orgasm anywhere, 3-4 or more means it is in underwear you leave on for 24 hours, 5-6 means it is in socks you then wear for 24 hours. Pic proof of the cum in socks or underwear each time
2 - Now roll the die again and this time divide the number by 2, round up any fractions. That is how many orgasms in that session
3 - Final roll. Before each orgasm roll the die an even number is a full orgasm and an odd number is a spoiled one. Do this for each orgasm decided in part 2. If you can video proof of at least one spoiled orgasm per week

Enjoy yourself and report back on here how the 2 weeks went

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote