View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 12:24 PM   #6
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

PROFILE INFORMATION

If you are serious about making friends, and getting to know others on getDare, it is recommended you fill out your Profile Information.

To do this go to your profile screen

There are several things that you can enter information for, including:

Gender - Very useful for everyone to know
Interested in – What you are looking for on getDare, be it dares, general banter or being a slave
Favorite Dare – exactly what says?
About – Something you would like to say about yourself be it what’s your favourite music, food or what your often feeling
Hobbies and Interests
Occupation -
What’s up -

Name:  Profile Information.jpg
Views: 7214
Size:  67.2 KB

What are the advantages to filling in your profile information?
You may decide to only fill in part of this information if some are personal, however it can help others find an opening phrase and reason to chat with yourself eg) if you say you are interested in netball, you may find someone else whose got the same interest chats to yourself, if you say you are Interested in being a slave, you may get different offers.

Name:  user profile information.jpg
Views: 7225
Size:  78.5 KB

You can view a lot from your / someone else’s user area. If it is your user area you can view / edit your friends, look at your statistics, send a private message, look at / post visitor messages and a lot more. Remember to keep your user profile updated.You can customise / edit back ground colour to make unique (so people remember you) Remember to make it easy for people to read the information eg – don’t write in yellow on white / Dark Blue on Black etc.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote