View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 08:34 AM   #139
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default For piggys, barn rats, and ducklings

Grab a cup some rope a toy and head for the tub. Drink a cup of coffee or tea first make sure either is strong. Clog the drain and drink 10 (yes 10) cups of water after you get into a frogtie and hop in. You are to spend the next 2 hours wallowing in your own piss, ducks will constantly fuck them selves anally, pigs will constantly deepthroat a piss covered toy, and rats must constantly fuck their filthy twats and are required to cum every 15 min. To all: roll around in your own filth and take at least 2 golden showers, mouths open and tongues out. Every other time after that you must piss w/your face in the puddle, legs spread, and ass up - that is to say unless you want to take another golden shower. Full reports posted on here for the world to see is all I ask but I won't say no to pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessyMarcie View Post
I would like to be a piggys and a barn rat.
You have to do this twice since you're both OR you can post a pic into the gD albums

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote