Thread: Non-Fiction: Lang's report 1
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 03:04 AM   #4
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Lang’s report 6

Push my panties as far inside me as I can, then keeping them inside, I will take Tom in my ass and keep him in my ass for at least 20 minutes. Then removing my panties, I will try to get my duotone balls inside my pussy. I will spend 30 minutes doing this. Then I must shower, with the balls still inside my pussy. Tom can be removed from my ass. After my shower, I can remove the balls. I must stand naked in my bathroom, lean forward and spread my legs wide. The I must mildly spank my clit/pussy until it hurts and I’m wet again, at least 120 times. I must count every hit. Master did not give Lang permission to cum.

Lang's report to Master.

After you left, I remained in my room with my panties deep inside my pussy. I really don't like the sensation of having my panties inside my pussy. I then put a lot of saliva onto Tom and started to ease him into my ass. I did this on my side, my right leg raised high. I had to rub my clit to help take Tom into my ass. Tom fucked my ass slowly for 20 minutes, my panties still inside my pussy. After a few minutes of Tom fucking my ass, I forgot my panties were inside me and just enjoyed Tom fucking me.

Just before the 20 minutes was due, keeping Tom in my ass, I slowly (and gingerly) removed the panties from my pussy. The sensation of them being pulled out is bizarre, weird, not particularly enjoyable .... just strange. To make it feel better I rubbed my clit a little. My panties were very wet. A few minutes later, Tom withdrew from my ass.

Then I started rubbing my clit and pussy to prepare for the duotone balls. Now I really hate these and my pussy starts to clamp knowing what it coming. I had to masturbate for several minutes to try and relax myself and had to think about my Master fucking me. I thought about my Master fucking me in my favourite position ....... I am on my back and Master is above me, he has pushed my legs hard against my chest, so my knees are almost past my shoulders and he is fucking my pussy very hard. Hard, deep thrusts into me. Whenever I think of Master doing this to me, I always get really excited and wet and as my pussy started to get really wet and horny, I thought about Master fucking me, then withdrawing from my pussy and penetrating my ass. I can barely move and Master controls everything. I can’t control how deep Master wants to penetrate me and this makes me very excited.

By now my pussy was ready to attempt the duotone balls. I was very aroused and after a shaky start, I managed to get the first ball in. Even though I had started off excited, once the ball was in and I could feel it inside me, I started to get funny again. I wanted to try to push the other one in, but I was getting panicked and I know it’s silly, but I was beginning to make myself sick. I tried to relax and again rubbed my clit, but I just couldn’t bring myself to push or try to push the other one inside me.

Having to get off my bed, stand and walk to my bathroom with the duotone ball inside me was horrible. I had to walk slowly.. I could feel the ball turning/twisting inside me and it drove me mad.

I showered and tried not to concentrate on the ball. I showered quickly. I then removed the ball from my pussy. After putting on my oil and patting dry. I stood in front of my bath and leant forward, spreading my legs (almost doing the splits lol). I then tapped my clit/pussy. I remembered your instructions .... that it isn’t a spank, but a mild tapping. So mainly using my middle finger (raised slightly higher than the others), I patted my clit/pussy firmly. At first I thought it would be so easy to do this bit. I counted as I patted. Also at this time, I couldn’t help but think of Master behind me, penetrating my pussy. Unfortunately, not realising it, but as I thought of this I became aroused .... patting my pussy started to work. At around 63 or 65 pats I had to stop as it had become quite uncomfortable. I only rested for a minute. I continued. I thought about pausing again at about 100 but forced myself to do the whole 120. By this time, my clit was buzzing and hot and it continued to 'buzz' for at least 30 minutes afterwards, which also made me want to pee.

I hope this pleases you Master.

Lang x
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote