Thread: Non-Fiction: Lang's report 1
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 03:23 AM   #1
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lang's report 1

Unedited report from a sub of mine from several years ago. I found these while going over some old HDs. Of course it's unedited except for the obvious name change.

Master's task for Lang.

When you get to work, edge. Before your break, edge at your desk. Then go to the restroom, remove your bra and panties. Gag yourself with the panties and edge. Edge when leaving work.

Lang's report to Master.

In order to edge when I got to work what I decided to do was to edge while still in my car, as there would be people in the office when I got there. So I remained in my car, put my hand inside my skirt and rubbed my clit with my right hand, and also pinched my nipples with my left. I stroked my clit gently and kept the rhythm nice and easy until the edge started to kick in. Its rather exciting masturbating in the car in a public (very public) car park, right in the centre of town lol. I edged whilst thinking of you pushing me against a wall, making me face the wall while your hands ran down my body.

I waited until 6.00pm before deciding to take a break. As the office was now empty, apart from me, I decided to edge a way I've been thinking about. I pushed my chair back slightly, lifted both legs up so my feet rest on the edge of the desk, my knee's bent and spreading my legs slightly I started to play with my pussy. I liked this position, as it felt vulnerable .... in the sense that if someone walked in, it would be damn obvious was I was doing lol.

As I rubbed my pussy, making it wet, I would lift my hips forward. I was thinking about my Master's head between my thighs, using his tongue on my pussy. I got a little carried away and almost lost control. I was also aware (afterwards) that I had my eyes closed almost the entire time and if someone had walked past, I wouldn't have known .... eeek.

At 6.40pm ish, I then went to the restroom, went into a cubicle. Took off my top first and then my bra (I remained topless for the entire time. I then took off my panties and put them in my mouth. With my back against the cubicle wall (which was cold) and my legs spread, my panties in my mouth and topless .... and edged quickly as I was still horny from the edging at my desk. I thought about you pressed up against me, me crushed against the wall as you fucked me standing up in the cubicle .... people going about their daily business not aware of what you were doing to me in the cubicle. I very nearly cum. when I finished .... I put my bra and top back on, but my panties went in my bag lol.

9.45pm My last edge I had to use the restroom again, as the cleaner wouldnt leave my office. This time instead of going into the cubicle I edged leaning against the wash basins, facing the mirror. I lifted up my skirt and edged holding onto the wash basin. This time I was thinking of you behind me, holding me by my hair, telling me that I wasnt allowed to cum and that I wasn't allowed to look at you (in the mirror) while you fucked me, I had to keep my eyes down like a respectful slave. This excited me a great deal too and I edged for a couple of minutes ... which was very intense and I had to bend my knees several times. I ended up resting over the hand basin.

I hope this pleases you Master.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote