View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
NoraazXD

Default A Fantasy Come True

Click to read the completed story without user comments!

So for a dare I have to write a short story concerning the theoretical meeting of two individuals. Some names have been changed in order to protect the innocent (or not so innocent, as you'll see). Enjoy!

Characters:
Dan
Height: short
Build: skinny, but still kinda muscular
Eyes: brown
Hair: brown

Conor
Height: tall-ish
Build: medium build, rather muscular
Eyes: blue
Hair: blonde-brown

Part 1
Ding-dong!
Dan leapt excitedly at the noise. He was here! Weeks and weeks of praying and planning had finally paid off! Dan got up and sprinted to the door, almost sliding by. He couldn’t believe this was about to happen, couldn’t believe his fantasies were coming true!

Dan had been in this state of mind for the last two hours, sitting on his couch and imagining every sound to be a car pulling up the driveway or footsteps coming down the walkway. Ever since his parents had left for the week he’d been alternating between elation of what might happen and depression that it might all be bad joke.

All that planning! When he had first gotten the email Dan hadn’t even believed it at first, responding with a rather impolite “Is this a joke? Cuz it’s not funny!”
Then the reply came back, a sad face and a promise that it was the truth. He really was coming to the Massachusetts, alone, for a few weeks, to attend a filming seminar. That he was arriving a few days early, and that the offer still stood to hang out.
At that point Dan had been convinced of the truth (although a part of him still whispered that this would never really happen) and had begun frantic preparation for what he hoped would be the best day of his life so far.

He had begun with how to get rid of his parents. He had wracked his brains in what he knew was probably a futile effort, until he suddenly remembered how his parents were planning to go up to New York for a week, but hadn’t decided on a date yet. So, with some convincing lying and pleading Dan managed to get his friends to plan get-togethers every week except one. So it was decided that his parents would go that one week, so as not to disturb the fragile social life of their son. Now they had gone, and Dan was alone.

Dan opened the door, almost expecting it to be someone else. But, to his relief, there stood the smiling figure of the one person he most wanted to see, the only one who mattered right then.
“Hi Dan,” said Conor. “Can I come in?”
Dan stepped back, surreptitiously pinching himself to make sure he was awake. He was.
“Haha I almost got lost coming here, you live in the middle of nowhere, man!” laughed Conor, stepping in and dropping his bag. “In fact, if I hadn’t…”
He was cut off at that point by Dan throwing himself into Conor, hugging him tight.
Surprised, Conor hugged back awkwardly, then more surely as his brain caught up.
“I can’t believe you’re actually here!” exclaimed a muffled Dan, his head still buried in Conor’s shoulder.
“Well I said I was coming, didn’t I?” Conor grinned; slightly taller, his voice was not impeded as Dan’s was.
“I know, I know,” said Dan, finally pulling away. “I just thought, ‘what are the chances?’” He grinned broadly.
Conor continued smiling, and looked Dan over, his eyes pausing at a bulge in his friend’s pants. “A little excited, are we?”
Dan blushed. “I was waiting for while, my mind kept playing things out…”

Conor and Dan had met online via getDare a while back, and had continued talking over email and chat. They started trading truths and pictures with one another, and soon were playing truth or dare over video chat, although not as much as Dan would have liked. They had always talked about getting together, although they both knew it was mostly just talk since they lived on completely different continents. But now…

“Hey, so let me give you the tour,” said Dan, closing and locking the front door to prevent any unwanted visitors.
Conor followed Dan as he showed of his house. It was rather sizable, and well furnished.
“And this is my room,” Dan said at last, walking in and sitting on the bed.
“What a coincidence, us ending up in here,” said Conor in a way that made it clear he knew it was no accident and was pleased about it. “Hey, I’ll be right back, I gotta use the bathroom.”
Conor returned in a few minutes to find Dan still in his room, but now with a bag of chips, and he was… shirtless.
“Hey, I got some snacks,” said Dan, sticking another handful in his mouth.
“Thanks!” Conor grabbed some. “I see you took no time in loosing your shirt.”
“Yeah, well it got a little hot in here, don’t you think?” replied Dan casually.
“You know what, I think you’re right,” agreed Conor, and with that he pulled his shirt off as well. “Much better!”
The two hung out there for a little, talking about random stuff. Eventually, Conor changed the subject.
“Man, you’re bed is so comfy!” he exclaimed, pinching the fabric in his fingers.
“Haha, you haven’t even felt the pillow yet, that’s the best part!”
“Really, is that even possible?” asked Conor jokingly, moving to lie with his head on the pillow. “Wow, that is even better!”
Then suddenly Dan was on top of him, both of them shirtless.

To Be Continued

Likes, Limits, and Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73346

Give me dares (especially bondage!) and I'll write you a report!
[email protected]

Last edited by Leopard; 04-10-2011 at 09:04 PM.
NoraazXD is offline   Reply With Quote