View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 06:24 AM   #3
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

Up to this summer, we would all go out and run around in the sprinklers on those really hot summer days, and Anne would sometimes wear a full bathing suit, but she would also sometimes just come out in shorts with no top. Though this was normal and I could care less because at that point she looked just like me and Chris. Those days were now over, and as hard as I would try, it was impossible to catch a glimpse of Anne’s new hidden treasure she had hiding under her blouse. I would try walking into her room when she was changing, but her door would always be locked now. I would suggest she take off her top when we were out playing in the sprinkler, “because it would be like old times”. But she was definitely not having any of that. She did not want to share her new protuberances with us boys.

This was driving me more and more mad as the summer went on, but the one thing that would keep me somewhat sane was knowing in the back of my head that during our childhood she had never seen what I had between my legs. I knew she had something I definitely wanted to see. But I had something that she had never seen, and if she wanted to keep her chest a secret, well I would return the favor and keep her from ever seeing my privates. I had three sisters and they had never seen me naked and I had never seen them naked. My parents were very good at giving each of us our fair privacy. So in my mind, Anne was in the same boat I was, she had never seen a boy’s privates and was just as curious and frustrated as I was for never having seen what a boy looks like between his legs. Yes, we have all seen babies getting changed, but what was eating at us was the curiosity of what people our age look liked like beneath their clothes.
Blue Balloon is offline   Reply With Quote