Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 08:53 PM   #56
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Friday evening - Camera on (continued 4)

[NekoSpirits] Coins if you use a dildo.
[Finn92]Love what you do
[i'madirtydirtyslut] Please something bigger!

It was quite the attendance, Pinky realized as she saw more names pop into the chat room. Clearly, her show was drawing attention. This often happened when a performance was particularly good: word spread around and people flocked to take advantage of the show.

"I'll do it if you tip..." simply stated Pinky, knowing full well how the system worked.

And it did. Two bidders covered the tip, so she reached under her bed and pulled out two devices. The first was a pink one, curved inward, rather sleek. The second one was black, long and large. Pinky didn't feel like using that one - at least, not yet.

"Why don't I start with this one..." she said, waving it at the camera.

[Fantage] Use the big one!
[babytbdlgir] Black and hard!

"Maybe after..." she commented.

Parting her legs wide, making sure the audience could get the best view of her pink, she brought the dildo near the crevice of her sex. Another tip came in, so she plunged the device straight into her snatch, opening her mouth wide to moan as the pink item penetrated her hole.

"Fuck yes..." she whimpered.

It was all she could do to hold back. Giving pleasure to Justine had turned her on immensely, and she now craved her own release. Meanwhile, on the bed, Justine was still lying on her back, although her head was tilted towards Pinky. Justine's hands wandered back to her crotch, still hot from Pinky's touch, still wet from her caresses.

"Are you enjoying that?" Pinky asked her audience.

The response was overwhelming. Comments fused in, and people were, as usual asking for more.

[jklivin] Just One is watching you.

As she kept prodding her sex with the pink dildo, Pinky turned her head around and stared at Justine, who stared back at her.

"Well...?" Pinky asked, between strokes.
"...you look like you're having fun..."
"Oh! I am so much..."

Perhaps it was because Justine was in the room, or because she was already overstimulated, but Pinky felt the powerful sensation climb a crescendo inside her womb. She imagined all the men and women watching her live stream, masturbating to her pleasure, and the thought completely drove her over the edge. She began to curse and swear with force, so much so that Justine was taken aback by the plethora of foul language.

It ended with a drawn out "fuck" and returned to silence.

But Pinky knew, despite her release, she was far from over. She still took a moment to recover as the internet audience thanked her (many asking for an encore or more). She then cast a glance at the black dildo and smiled.

With both hands, the pink dildo still in her snatch, she pulled at Justine's legs and dragged her to the floor, beside her. Justine was surprised but did not resist. Pinky locked lips with her partner and Justine was too eager to return the favor.

"That was nice..."
"Oh! We are so not done..."

She rolled Justine on all fours, her ass at an angle to the camera, while she retrieved the black dildo. She then turned to the audience.

"I know where I want it to go," she told them, "but where do you want it go?"

Suddenly, Justine realized what Pinky was planning. Excitement and fear both hit her simultaneously, as she suddenly remembered she was on camera, very exposed, the folds of her wet sex now visible to the internet watchers - and very ready for the offering that Pinky wanted to make it.

It was all very real, frightening almost. Then, casting a look at the screen, Justine saw the number of coins they had already collected, and any hesitation flew out the window. She was in it for the money. And if she happened to have fun with it, well... all the better.

Last edited by interesting; 02-14-2015 at 01:29 PM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote