Thread: Fiction: "Sissy"
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 03:59 PM   #7
Dkaren

Send a message via MSN to Dkaren

Things hadn't gone the way I had wanted.

It all seemed so simple. When Ashley had come to my house and adored my levels of naughtiness, I was having a blast. I had never been seen in women's clothing before, and here was a stunning girl who demanded to see me in evert outfit I owned. She was clearly the dominant one in the relationship, telling me what to wear and how long to wear it. She would punish me when I would not obey, and she would punish me in any way she saw fit. One time I didn't want to wear a thong and instead picked a less revealing pair, and she stripped me of my panties and forced the thong onto me. Afterwards for not doing what I was told I was given 100 spankings with my hands tied behind my back.

Sure, I pretended not to enjoy it. I moaned in pain at every smack that hit my bottom. I cryed after a while, yet she did not let up. But we both knew that I was loving every minute of my humiliation. My cock was stiff as a board, and it wasn't hidden well by the thong. After my 100 spanks, she ordered me into the backyward where she tied my hands behind my back, locked against a tree. I was forced to stand there in nothing but the skimpy thong in public, though no one saw because my backyard is hidden semi-well. She could make me do anything, as I was to weak to fight against her. She was just simply stronger than me, and there was nothing I could do. And I loved it.

Things like that continued for a while. I would do all the chores and laundry, and still continued with my job. Ashley moved in, and did nothing around the house. She demanded I did everything for her, and I was nothing less than a slave. It was hell, but I enjoyed it nontheless. She saw me as so pathetic I wasn't allowed to even touch her, and I had to beg to use my vibrating panties, which she had since adapted as her own, to pleasure herself when she wanted. This kept up for a little while, until one say she ordered me into full drag.

I pulled on a long skirt, and a pair of stockings. I was told to wear a blouse and fixed my hair and make-up so no one could even tell I was a boy. Underneath I had tight pink panties and a matching silk bra, and I was told to gather as much as I could and pack it into suitcases. My female clothing filled eight entire pieces of luggage, and shortly after, a car appeared in out drive way. I had no choice but to walk out in public in full drag, but I wasn't afraid of anyone noticing I was a boy. I dragged all eight of the heavy suitcases into the trunk and back seat of the car, and then I had to get it next to the luggage.

Ashley sat in the front seat, and next to her, was a very sexy blonde. They discussed who I was and what they were going to do to me. The blonde, named Cassie, was amazed that I was actually a boy under my feminine outside. She ordered me just as Ashley had, and told me to lift up my skirt. She gasped at my small dick, and made a demeaning joke concerning how I actually was a girl. Both of them laughed at my humiliation, and my face went deeper in red than it already was.

Shortly after, they drove off. When I asked where we were heading, I was told we were going to "A cabin in the woods to meet a few more girls". My stomach turned further, but there was little I could do. We had an almost endless supply of female clothing, but I was told not to pack a sinlge thing a boy would wear, meaning I had little chance of escape. I was going to be the slave of many, many cruel girls. And you know what? My dick was throbbing. I was so excited my panties got a bit wet.

And then, we were "there".
I am no longer active on here anymore. If you wish to contact me, please add me at https://fetlife.com/users/1388740 or search "KarentheTrap". If you would like to message me on MSN, add me at [email protected]. I no longer post any content onto here and instead post all videos and images on Fetlife.
Dkaren is offline   Reply With Quote