View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 09:30 PM   #9
solthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty View Post
This story is rated R18 (Mature Stories) which mean nobody under the age of eighteen should view it.

Even if you are eighteen or older, the easily offended may want to stay out. This adult section is for stories that many members may find offensive.

If you under the age of eighteen, then you should not read this story or comment on it. Parental discretion is advised.

[The story is starting now. Please log off now if you are under the age of eighteen, or go to a different forum. Thank you.]
I don't think you get it. You keep posting incest stories that are tagged as non-fiction. My guess is that is why you keep getting negative reactions. I've seen stories with even more offensive material receive favorable comments. The big difference? They don't claim them to be reality.

I assume that these stories you post are fictional. If what you're posting is based off of fact I have nothing to say to you on the matter. Either way it comes down to you claiming these to be real life situations. Adult section or not, people are going to respond negatively to that.

Now just to clear myself, I'm not trying to start a fight. I don't want a fight. I'm actually just trying to help a little before things get really out of hand. If you want to follow my advice and stop tagging these stories as non-fiction, you MIGHT get better responses. If not then I'm done here anyways.

Just one more thing, I have seen sites whose readers practically demand real incest stories. getdare obviously isn't one of them. Maybe this is just the wrong audience for you.
solthree is offline   Reply With Quote