1. Carly
2. Melinda
3. Fred
4. Wendy
5. Pete
6. Sam
7. Brad
8. Iris

It seemed like Sam had just gotten her composer back, never being happier to just have her boobs in her bra when she once again was going to have to pay up. Carly pulled out the win. Brad quickly turned in his 2 greens in an effort to get to the real action of these results. Carly decided to give a few more moments to Sam with her bra and started with Iris.

“well Iris?” asked Carly.

Iris thought about it for amount and finally came to a decision.

“You can take my shirt” Iris said with a firm exhale.

Carly could tell that Iris was not thrilled about her situation and reassured her friend saying, “the guys have already seen much more of us and it is just like a bikini on the beach”

Iris forced a smile and raised her arms signaling she was ready. Carly pulled her shirt over her head and her yellow bra that matched her panties came into view. She looked amazing in her matching set of yellow underwear showing so much of her tan skin. Her hips were not as curvy as her breast and this created a top heavy hourglass effect. Her thin hips only made her breast appear bigger. Iris was lucky that the guys attention would soon turn to an even more exciting scene.

“Well Sam, your turn” Carly said as she turned to her friend.

“It’s not like everyone hasn’t seen them already, so I guess I will let the girls out one more time. My bra.” said Sam.

Sam stood up preparing to have her boobs revealed for the third time. Just the scene of having Carly and Sam standing face to face with only their bras covering their chest had all the guys excited. Carly gave a reassuring smile to her friend and Sam nodded signaling she was ready. Carly reached behind her friend and unclasped the sexy black bra. Sam’s chest dropped and she offered no resistance as Carly guided the bra down her arms. Sam had started getting used to having her chest on display and let her breast hang for a moment before crossing her arms creating a hand bra for herself.

“well Carly, what are her dares?” Melinda asked enjoying her sister’s misfortune.

“Ah yes, dares. First you said that wedgies were the main reason you don’t like panties is you feel like you always have a wedgie. Well now you will have a real one. You are going to stand on the sofa while Brad and Pete hold the bands of your, well Melinda’s, panties and you are going to jump off.”

Melinda smiled and Sam scoffed. Carly seemed like she was going easy at Sam when stripping her, but this dare was particularly cruel for Sam. Pete and Brad jumped onto the couch and stuck out their hands as if they were showing Sam her position like gentlemen. Sam, still holding tightly to her chest, slowly followed. She turned and faced the room and looked at the ceiling waiting for the guys to get set. Brad and Pete slide one hand each into the legs of the panties. The pressure of their hands making room for themselves already made Sam uncomfortable.

“on the count of three,” she said. “Carly I can’t wait to get you back for this..1…2…3”

Sam stepped off the sofa and her feet bounced on the floor as she was pulled up, her panties instantly becoming a thong. Sam gritted her teeth as she hung half suspended with only her toes touching the floor and the underwear forcing its way into her throbbing butt. Her butt checks hung out both sides of the panties and her camel toe was perfectly outlined with the pressure. Sam fought not to cry out and finally the boys ran out of strength to hold her and she was dropped. Sam, less concerned with modesty and more concerned with the panty enema she just received, released her hand bra and dislodged the worst wedgie she had ever received.
Sam sat back down doing her best to compose herself.

“you still have one more dare Sam” Carly reminded.

She had to perform two, having five whites now. Sam looked up at her friend with grit and determination ready to just get through this second dare so she could be closer to revenge.

“this one will be a little different then the last. Your arms look tired holding those boobs of yours Sam. Why don’t we give them a break and Freddie a birthday gift at the same time? Your dare is to let Freddie be your hand bra for the next round.”

Sam had never been naked in front of a guy before this night and now she would be taking another step in the same night. Freddie was very excited about Carly’s kindness to him and seated himself behind Sam.

Reaching his hands around her Freddie asked, “Ready?”

“Not like I have a choice,” Sam replied.

Sam lowered her hands and Freddie quickly replaced them with his own. Freddie’s hands were cold and firm on Sam’s breast and she took a deep breath getting used to the feeling of a guy’s hands serving as her bra. Freddie initially gave a firm squeeze to each, but simply messaged them gently after getting comfortable. Everyone was watching while Sam was ready to get the next round over with.

“Alright I’ll deal,” Sam said grabbing the deck to speed things up.

“wait I still get a privilege card” Freddie interrupted.

Carly passed Freddie his privilege card face down.

“I will look at it after this round” Freddie announced not wanting to miss a second of holding onto Sam.

It read...
Spoiler:
make someone who gives a dare do the dare themselves instead

Results
1. Carly
2. Sam
3. Melinda
4. Pete
5. Wendy
6. Iris
7. Fred
8. Brad

Carly’s winning ways continued. All of the losing players were able to pay their penalties, but Brad and Iris paid their last. Sam finally was able to clear her whites and even pick up a green in the process. This round proved uneventful until Brad announced he was using his privilege card. He turned it over and revealed that he could elect to trade green stacks with any player.

“Carly I would like to trade stacks. Here are my zero chips,” he said while extending his empty hand.

Carly’s position of strength was gone like that. Even though she was down to two items of clothing she had 11 green chips to protect her. Now that wall was going to protect Brad and Carly was once again vulnerable.

Results
1. Iris
2. Carly
3. Melinda
4. Wendy
5. Brad
6. Pete
7. Sam
8. Fred

Iris pulled out the win. Freddie would now have to pay up.

“Go ahead and take my shirt,” instructed the birthday boy

Iris obliged and pulled it over his head. Sam was able to pay two greens without revealing more than she already had, but this left her without chips and only her (well her sister’s) panties. Pete paid his last green and both
Carly and Melinda received their privilege cards

Carly
Spoiler:
clear one players green stack

Melinda
Spoiler:
add two whites to any player

1. Brad
2. Fred
3. Iris
4. Carly
5. Wendy
6. Sam
7. Pete
8. Melinda

Brad won this round and with Sam not having any chips she was about to be to first player completely nude who would have to stay that way. The sister’s had briefly switched panties, but this would be different. Sam was going to have to sit in nothing, but what she was wearing when she came into this world.

“I have greens” Melinda said with a smile “unlike some people” as she looked at Sam with a grin tossing her chips in.

Not wanting to waste time Pete announced, “take my pullover Brad”

Brad quickly raised it over his head and then all eyes turned squarely on Sam.

Well it looks like you have no chips and one item of clothing there Sam,” Brad teased.

“and what would that be?” Sam said sarcastically dramatically looking over her body.

Standing up she simply said with one breath, “the panties.”

Brad crawled over slowly not believing his luck. He stayed on his knees as to look directly at his task. He inserted a finger around both sides of the tight black underwear and slowly pulled down the left side. He alternated small pulls on either side enjoying Sam slowly becoming revealed. He guided them around her curvy hips and let them rest between her legs stopping to take in the good look he was getting.

Sam put her hand over herself and assumed the classic enf pose trying to hold her large C cup breast with one hand and using the other for her newly revealed portion.

Annoyed she looked down at Brad as she shuck her legs to make the panties fall and said, “They’re off”

Sam took her second white chip and thought that the round had been bad enough when…

Melinda announced “I have a privilege card I would like to play”

Last edited by pokeherking; 06-15-2012 at 05:52 PM.
pokeherking is offline   Reply With Quote