View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 12:06 AM   #21
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia0407 View Post
I'm going for a date with a guy from work tomorrow.

What should I wear?
Thanks for contacting my patent decision making service, your message is important to me.

Mixing work and pleasure sounds like a recipe for disaster to me, but hey you didn't come to me for relationship advice.

Well I think it's time to shock Mr Work Guy, he's seen you in your work attire, so let's ramp things up a level or two.

Firstly let's go classic black, entirely. Black lace bra and black lace thong. The top should be tight fitting and show off your pert curves. The skirt tightly fitted to accentuate your cute firm ass and short enough to give a glimpse of your firm thighs. Feel free to layer up on the top half and peel them off as the date progresses. Just be careful of mixing too many shades of black.

Shoes, please don't be obvious and wear heels, you need to be able to walk, not stumble around catching your heels in dips and holes and cracks when you've had a drink or five. So think something cute, flat and comfortable, don't rule out boots or Converse. You want him to be looking at your cute face, not at your feet.....

Please take a pic of your chosen outfit and upload it to your album.

Thank you for contacting my patent decision making service, please do enjoy your date.
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote