Thread: tree house club
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 03:24 AM   #20
musket

Jenny felt embarrassed sitting at the tree house table only dressed in a baby’s bonnet and exposed to the others in the clubhouse as she wondered what they were whispering to each other between looking at her body.

Jenny knew she was the topic of their conversation and had a fair idea she was going to have to do something to amuse them and hoped it wouldn’t be so bad.

After a few minutes of whispering Jenny could see Joan shaking everyone’s hand with a smile on her face and walked over to Jenny then sat down next to her and said “seeing you lost the bet and have to do everything I say today I have decided that you being a baby isn’t embarrassing enough for you so here is what I have in mind for you and if you agree you can get dressed in your normal clothes and that’s it for the day.”

“Tell me what it is please so I can agree and put something on” Jenny replied just wanting to hide her nude body from the others.

“I have discussed it with the others and I have decided that you are fun to play with and out of us to girls here you get them extra horny all the time when they look at you so there are four of us and we think you should do something nice for us in the form of favors so I will be giving John, Emily, me and Eric, two IOU cards each and they can fill then out on your behalf and give you one whenever they want to cash in a favor that you promised them even though it could be anything on the IOU cards.”

“But that’s not really fair though, what if someone writes something that will get me into trouble with my parents or something like that?” Jenny pleaded hoping Joan would take some sympathy with her and make her task a little easier for her but she soon realized that Joan was in one of her sarcastic moods and wouldn’t change her mind.

“It’s your choice, ether agree to giving us IOU cards or we keep you here just In your baby bonnet and you can spend the afternoon being babysat while Eric and John give you as many bottles out of their pants to suck on and you will keep sucking their dicks and drinking their milk until they get bored with you.” Joan cheekily said to her loud enough for the boys to overhear the conversation.

“OK only because I don’t want to have boys cocks in my mouth all the time so yes I promise I will honor the IOU cards no mater what’s written on them just let me get dressed now.” Jenny said in a timid voice while looking at Joan to see her reaction.

Joan handed her clothes back and watched as Jenny got dressed and feeling relived her day was over even though she had to compromise to end it early.

Once fully dressed Jenny said goodbye to Joan, Eric and John as she stood up and started the walk to the tree house door.

“Goodbye Jenny. You made a good baby and I’m sure we will babysit you again soon and remember there are eight IOU,S redeemable at any time someone gives you one and you didn’t notice but to make sure you honor each one I took some picks of you as a baby and drinking your bottle which I will delete when all the IOU, cards are used up.”

This comment made Jenny go red with humiliation and she knew that Joan would use them if she didn’t do as she was told so with hesitation Jenny said “yes I promise” and left the tree house to go home hoping they wouldn’t be too bad with her and just have her nude or something like that.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to musket for this post: