Thread: Happiness!
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 07:00 AM   #15
locojon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RST View Post
My wife and I are dating another kinky couple. mfw I think about it.
Recently I've had this fantasy that my girlfriend and I find another couple, we meet with me dressed up en femme, and he does me while the two girls go at it. .

But really to answer the original thread... The first thing that lept into my head is my girlfriend, she makes me happy. She makes me smile when I think about her.

I'm looking forward to her being out of town next week though, so I can do some things that I like, but I know I'll really miss her after a few hours (and she's gone a whole week!). Doing kinky stuff is fun, but it's no match for actual companionship.

In a deeper sense I'm looking forward to her getting treatment for her mental issues. She started seeing a doctor a few weeks ago and I really think she can help. If my gf was mostly happy, I'd be incredibly, super happy.

So I'm not all mushy... I'd have to admit that just letting go of my bladder wherever I might be can certainly brighten a dull day.

Likes: Diapers, Crossdressing, Wetting, Humiliation, semi/discrete public, plug/anal, dares conditioned on outcomes (getting something done, sports games, etc).
Dislikes: Messing/laxative, Bondage, Cum Eating, Wedgies(don't get it), edging
Limits: super public, enema, putting food/etc in my diaper, illegal, family, pain, anything likely to cause illness or be permanent, orgasm control
locojon is offline   Reply With Quote