View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 08:09 PM   #1
Drean

Default Milovana Webtease Dare [18+ ONLY (remake)]

Dareme_B created this thread back in 2010 and since then it has gotten over 455 pages of replies. April 2016 the thread settings changed and people were no longer able to post replies. Since I was an ongoing member and lover of this thread I wanted to restart it, hopefully people find this and it goes on.

I am not sure if getDare moderators changed the settings or if the OP changed them. If this is a problem, please let me know and I can get rid of the thread. I just wanted to restart it because I know a lot of people probably want it back.

Thanks and enjoy guys!

.. In words of Dareme_B ..

This is my first dare post here, so let me know what you think.

OK... go to milovana.com/webteases and pick out a tease for the person above you according to their likes/limits. There a thousands to choose from and hundreds of different topics so take your time.
When you have chosen the webtease, then come back and post the link for that webtease.

Also, a lot of the webteases require a flash player on your computer which are much more interactive and fun. so make sure you let the person underneath you know if you have a flash player.

Thanks and HAVE FUN!!

Likes: Femdom, Sissification, Humiliation, Edging, Denial, Forced Orgasms, Being degraded/Punished, Light Anal

Dislikes: Spitting, Wax
Drean is offline   Reply With Quote