Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 06:35 AM   #52
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 23

Part 23

The girls took their position outside the toilet cubicle.

“Hello?” Sarah said, “Is anyone in there?”

Silence.

The girls exchanged glances with each other and then Megan crouched down to peer under the door.

“See anything, Meg?” Emma asked nonchalantly.

Megan looked up. She shook her head.

“He must be standing on the toilet then,” Katie concluded.

Megan stood up again.

Sarah went into the cubicle next to the occupied one and climbed up onto the toilet. She tried to raise herself up far enough to peer over the top of the partition but was not tall enough to see.

“Let me try,” Emma said, “I’m taller than you.”

“Hang on,” Sarah said, climbing down again, “I’ve got a better idea.” She exited the cubicle and tapped on the door of the occupied one.

As expected, there was no response from inside.

“Mr Williams,” she said, “If that’s you in there, then I should inform you that we have your phone. We also have the nude pics you took of Miss Farrell and the phone number of your wife...”

“His wife?” Emma said, quizzically.

“It must be in the directory somewhere,” Sarah said to Emma. She focussed on the toilet door again. “So, Mr Williams, would you rather we sent those pictures to your wife with a brief message explaining how you got them?”

“We could also send them to the Head Teacher as well,” Katie said, helpfully.

There was the sound of someone stepping down from the toilet bowl onto the floor. Then, the sound of the cubicle door being unlocked. The door opened a crack and Mike’s face appeared in the crack.

“Hiya,” Sarah said.

“I can’t come out,” Mike said, “I’m not fully dressed.”

Emma glanced back at the trousers and boxers on the floor. “No shit,” she said.

“What do you want?” Mike said, “If you give me my phone and trousers back, I’ll give you my credit card and its PIN number and you can get anything you want from wherever you want.”

“It’s tempting,” Emma said, looking at Mike’s phone and considering. “We may take you up on that offer later.”

“What is your PIN number?” Sarah asked.

“Two-Three-Four-Five,” Mike said.

“Cool,” Katie said, “Meg, get his credit card from the wallet.”

“Your state of undress is the least of your worries right now, Sir,” Sarah said, “Please come out here or we’ll send those pictures to your wife and to the Head... right now!”

The cubicle door opened and Mike walked out, his penis in full view.

The girls’ eyes were locked on the sight of the flaccid member.

“Very nice, Sir,” Emma said, “Miss Farrell must have really enjoyed that.”

The girls giggled.

“It’s not what you think,” Mike said.

“We think it’s a penis,” Katie said. “If it’s not what we think, what is it?”

“A worm?” Emma giggled.

“I mean,” Mike said, “The pictures. It’s not what you think.”

“We think it’s Miss Farrell, with her eyes closed,” Sarah said, “Does she know you took them?”

“Perhaps we could send them to her phone as well,” Megan suggested.

“No!” Mike tried to lunge for his phone but Emma, who was holding it, was too quick.

“Naughty,” Emma said, “That’s going to cost you.”

“What do you mean?” Mike asked.

Emma held out his phone. “Mr Carson tried to call you,” she said. “Call him back, tell him you went for a drive and got stuck. You’re spending the night in a inn at... somewhere. You can’t get back tonight.”

Mike nodded and held out his hand. “The phone?”

Emma shook her head. She dialled Carson’s number and put the phone on ‘speaker’. “I’ll hold it.”

The phone rang. It was picked up.

“Hello,” Carson’s voice said, “Is that you, Mike?”

“Yes,” Mike said, “I... er won’t be back at the centre tonight. I went for a drive and got stuck. I’m staying at a place in... er... Lea Hill village. I’ll try to get back as soon as I can.”

“Oh,” Carson said, “I see.”

Sarah did the ‘wind it up’ mime with her index finger.

“Have to go,” Mike said, “My phone battery’s low.”

“Okay,” Carson said. “See you... when I see you.”

“See you,” Mike said.

Emma ended the call. “Great,” she said, “Now go and hide your car, then come back to our dorm. If you do anything silly, or you’re not in our dorm within ten minutes, those pictures get sent to your wife.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote