View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 02:23 PM   #29
cas987

Ok, so I dressed up very slutty last night and went out to perform my task. It was pretty quiet in the first bar I went to, not too surprising for a Tuesday night I guess, so I only gave my number to 3 guys there and moved on to a slightly busier place to finish distributing my number. I was pretty nervous at first, but after chatting to a few guys and getting a couple of long deep kisses I got into it, and got pretty horny. Anyway, I distributed my number to 10 guys and got kissed and groped by almost all of them. Also, since last night, I have had hot text conversations with a couple of them, which has left me very horny.

Anyway, on with the dare:

Third Roll: 4, which takes me to 13, so I have a rule that I must have sex at least once per week. Not too difficult I guess.

Fourth Roll: 3, another rule, I have to give a blowjob in a public place once per week. More challenging, but still not too bad.

Fifth Roll: 1, Another rule, which I guess negates the third rule, as I must now have sex at least 5 times per week (unless I am supposed to add the 1 to the 5?)

6th Roll: 4, which takes me to "21", and means that I have to follow these rules for a year. So it looks like I will be getting lots of sex in the next 12 months.

7th Roll: 5, So I have lube in my purse o that I am always prepared.

8th Roll: 6, I will get to creating the business cards today. I don't have Facebook any more, so I will add my Kik name to the card instead.

9th Roll: 5, which takes me to 37, and means I will go out shortly and show the world my true nature by deep throating a banana for 5 minutes.

I'll report back later and continue the dare.

So yesterday afternoon I grabbed a banana and took a walk to the local strip mall, sat on a bench and peeled the banana. I started slow, but soon had the banana deep in my throat. It was pretty embarrassing, and I was getting a lot of strange looks, but I enjoyed the attention.

Then, last night I received a call from one of the guys who had my number and I met him at a bar (yes, I did take safety precautions), and I ended up blowing him in his car which was a thrill.

So, back to the dare:

Tenth Roll - 3, So tonight I will head back out to a bar and find a cute guy to tell I love swallowing cum (well, it's true, I do).

Likes: Stripping, Nudity, Embarrassment, Light Pain/Spanking, Body Writing, Pussy Insertions, Public

Dislikes: Anal, Moderate to Heavy Pain, Orgasm Control, Pee

Limits: Scat, Pictures, Video, Illegal, Blood, Animals, Permanent body modification

*Anything else is at my discretion

Rules for 2016

Last edited by cas987; 09-24-2015 at 12:28 PM. Reason: continuation of dare
cas987 is offline   Reply With Quote