View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 10:47 AM   #20
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

So did my dares yesterday

Put on tiny black skirt, super tight, tight low cut crop top and my heels with ankle straps, no underwear and headed out with nipples standing firm and clear to see through fabric.

I walked until I saw a group of men then would walk in front of them and bend down to adjust the straps on my heels. I bent from the waist so my skirt rode up to show my ass and pussy. I didn't rush! Then I stood up and continued to walk. I was breathing fast and my heart was going crazy I was so excited/scared.

I did this several times until I saw a group of guys outside a pub smoking and drinking. I walked right past them so they were all looking then bent down to do my straps. I heard gasps and lewed comments. I plucked up the courage and approached, gave them my number and told them to call me if they fancied a fuck. Then I went home. I was so horny!

About an hour later I got a call from 2 of them asking if I was up for a fuck so I went back to meet them. They were a bit drunk by now, but the other 5 had gone. We got a taxi to their place. I sat opposite them on the pull down seat and opened my legs wide so they could see my wet pussy. Back at theirs we fucked like there was no tomorrow. They spit roasted me and kept changing ends (condoms used). Tried some anal as well, but I need more practice here. Good job I bought the butt plug I need. To finish they came over my tits and face and even paid for the taxi to take me home.

So as I picked up my cards as well I am up to date on all dares, so time to add some more:

1 so 43 seems I have to spread my cards round the city.

3 so 46. I have a week to suck 10 different cocks. That sounds like fun. I'll report back when I'm done.
Laurakostoris is offline   Reply With Quote