View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 09:06 AM   #17
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

So, spent the day out dressed as a slut (see above for outfit details). Decided to head into centre of London to do the dare. It was quite easy at first. Lots of men calling, whistling etc, so gave them my number.

I was given additional dares to do as well. Every 10 successes I had to find somewhere and edge.so I used changing rooms, cafe toilets and public toilets.

When I got half way I had to cut the bottom off my top to show under boobs. This made me horny as hell and also got lots of attention. When I finished I had to stuff my thong into my pussy and go home. It was fun going back on a crowded tube.lots of lustful and disapproving looks.

So, onto the nest stage. Rolled a 3 so that makes13:

You must live by some rules, the first rule is I must have sex at least once a week.

Then I rolled a 2 so my second rule is that I must fuck 2 different guys per week. That overrules the first rule, so I rolled again. Got 5, that makes 20, so this is now my lifestyle and I must do it for the rest of my life. Well that is what I aspire to anyway.

Nest roll 2: do this for 6 months, but it is already a lifestyle

5 so 27. Always be prepared. I have to keep Luke and condoms in my purse always.

4' so 31. I need some business cards and keep them in my purse

2, same dare

3, so that is 36. I have to buy a butt plug. Hmm, not got much anal experience, so should be fun.

I'll buy this and then report back and carry on the dare. As well as finding 2 different guys to be fucked by

Watch this space.
Laurakostoris is offline   Reply With Quote