View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 03:18 PM   #1
sweetashoney

Default My first public masturbation dare [non-fiction]

If any of you have read any of my posts you will know that I once changed clothes in Burger King.
Well a few weeks after that dare I was in town again with 6 of my friends (2 boys and 4 girls.) Again we started to play truth or dare. Since the strip in Burger King some of the girls had asked me how I had had the guts to go ahead with it and after I told them that it just turned me on, they asked if I would do it again. I told them of course I would as long as there was no chance of getting arrested or caught by my parents. Anyway the truth and dare games started off slightly more aggressive then usual with more nudity involved from the start. Most of the dares involved the girls flashing there tits to passing cars, or the boys mooning. Then it came to another one of my goes and one of the girls dared me to do a repeat performance of my strip in Burger King. Well previously the dare was created so that I had to change into a new set of clothes I had bought that day. As we had not done any shopping I said that I couldnt really do a repeat performance. This caused a series of boo's and taunts of 'chicken' Well I am not one to turn down a challenge so I said OK.

Now last time I did the dare, there were 9 people in total and they stood around me to stop other people watching. Well with a few less people I had to be a bit more careful. We ordered some food and headed upstairs to one of the booths. I sat on the inside, nearest the wall on one side of the booth and 2 of the other girls sat opposite. The guys and the other girl stood on the outside of the booth giving me some cover from pri-ing eyes. The place wasn't that busy luckly and we were in a nice private area.

I quickly removed my bra and knickers and gave them to one of my girlfriends to hold, leaving me with my t-shirt and skirt. I was getting excited. I could see that the boys were already getting turned on from the bulges that had appeared, this made me horny as hell. I ate some of the food and took a few sips of coke trying to get my confidence together to take my last two articles of clothing off.

I was thinking thinking of what to do first, take my top off or my skirt when around 20 tourists suddenly arrived from nowhere and filled the other half of the room. We were still some distance away from them but I suddenly felt that there would be noway I would not be seen if I stripped now. I could see the dissapointment on the guys faces. One of my girlfriends said that I couldnt back down now, cause it was a dare and if I did they would be allowed to dare me to do anything and they would make it more humilating for me if I didnt continue. I told them that I just couldnt do it but that if they had another dare or if they would wait I would do it again a few weeks later. After a quick conversation between the guys and girls they turned to me with big smiles on their faces. One of my girlfriends said to 'We think that if you are not willing to take the rest of my clothes off, then you would have to masturbate in the booth instead.

..... if you want to hear more of my story, replies are needed
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sweetashoney for this post: