View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 06:51 AM   #4
TorD180

Default Chapter 1: Introduction

Chapter 1: Introduction

3 Days Earlier, Tuesday, 8 A.M., Adam

“Hey Adam!”
“Oh hey Anna! So how was your date last night?”
“Well um, not great. It actually didn’t happen. Something came up and Tony had to cancel. But he said he’d make up for it tonight so that’s pretty exciting!” Anna grinned as she finished.

She had been dating this guy named Tony for a while now, about 2 months, and even though he was a complete jerk to her, she always seemed to forgive him. It always seemed to irritate me whenever she talked about Tony. The thing is I couldn’t tell if it was a sense of protection, or if it was jealousy getting the best of me. You see, Anna has been one of my best friends for years, but I have also had a crush on her for some time.

“That’s awesome. What are you two goi…”
“Hi guys!! And how are you two doing this fine morning?” Jess practically shouted as she came bounding into the room.

Like Anna, Jess also had small, B cup breasts that were just the right amount of perky. They also both had very similar long, brunette hair and a smile that made a man want to cum all over their faces. However that was about as far as their physical similarities went. Whereas Anna was your typical hot, curvy, volleyball playing cheerleader; Jess was more of a cute, super skinny, soccer playing bookworm. Anna had a body to die for, with lightly tanned skin and bright blue eyes that looked like the sky on a perfectly clear day. Jess was cute as well, with her pale white skin, chocolaty brown eyes, and just the right amount of freckles on her face.

Her innocence also added a sense of sensuality to her. You see unlike Anna, who had done just about everything you can do with a boy up to the point of losing her virginity, Jess was as innocent as they come. She had only ever kissed one boy in her life, and that was back in kindergarten (that boy was me by the way).

On top of their physical beauty, they were also two of the nicest, smartest, sweetest girls I have ever met. We’ve known each other since before elementary school and have been through so much together. Anna and Jess were my two best friends.
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote