View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 10:56 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Well the next few months would make boring reading, gaining the boys trust, getting him to do all I wanted as I took control of his cock and its abilty to give him pleasure. First all of his pubic hair must go, I know he will resist, they all do, but in the end he will become totally smooth for me. Then we will work on making him "more fuckable", diet, exercise, reward and punishment, until he has lost weight and toned his body, for me. My will must overpower his will, he needs control in every area of his daily life, so I will give him a strict rules contract to follow and live by, he will not need to think, just do, never questioning why the rules exist and for what reason. Slowly his need to cum, shoot his spunk will not be his number one priority in his life, days, weeks and months of not spunking will not bother him, but he will long to hear "cum for me boy" if I do utter those words, because he knows it may be his only relief for a long time, so just lay back and spunk, because Master says so!

The boy has so much to learn being so "green" and a virgin ass (I will be the first cock to fuck him, mmm). I know I will have to dedicate a lot time, hours and hours, on him, if I am to collar him and have him at my feet, looking into my eyes as he licks my feet and hopes to be allowed to lick and swallow my cock, he will need training to be able to make me orgasm unaided, I dont just cum after a few seconds of stimulation, like him, he will need to learn that and then he will enjoy his long hard fucks too before I orgasm, spent.

So first to get into his head, his brain, that controls his body, so I must control his mind. How he dress's how he showers, sleeps, even how and when he piss's and shit's, will no longer be his choice, never mind if and when he cums, spunks from his useless little genitals.

More soon!

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 03-17-2017 at 03:30 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: