View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #41
Awesomehunter

Got some new wedgie ideas curtesy of Ingot_b. With some slight adjustments, mainly to make them read easier. Sorry if I repeat some of the names, I haven't gone through my list in a while. Also, sorry to Ingot_b if I twist some of these away from your intended meaning, I am very tired as I do this, so the true meaning of the wedgies may escape me.
161. Bra wedgie: A rope is threaded through a bra and then the victim is hung from that.
162. Swimsuit wedgie: The panties are pulled in a shoulder wedgie so they loosely resemble a swimsuit and then the victim is made to go swimming in it.
163. Crossdress wedgie: A wedgie done in the clothing and underwear of the opposite sex.
164. Hanging propeller wedgie:A propeller wedgie where the stick, pole, etc. is hung from something and the victims feet are attached so they don't spin out of the wedgie.
165. Running wedgie: A wedgie where the underwear is attached to a bike or car and then the bike/car starts moving, forcing the victim to run with it.
166. Treadmill wedgie: A wedgie where the front of the underwear is hooked onto a treadmill. The machine is set to its highest setting and the then the victim has to run to avoid a wedgie.
167. Dumbbell wedgie: A wedgie where the underwear is attached via a rope to the ceiling and then brought down and attached to a dumbbell. The victim must continue to lift the dumbbell or have a hanging wedgie from the weight.
168. Skirt wedgie: A wedgie where the wedgie is given beneath the skirt, causing the skirt to rise and oppose the victims butt for embarrassment.
169. Shorts wedgie: A wedgie that is given using shorts instead of underwear. This is a long wedgie as shorts will take a while to rip so a hanging wedgie is recommended
170. Zipline wedgie #2: A wedgie given on a actual zipline: attach the underwear to the seat and push off.
171. Clamps wedgie: A wedgie where clamps are attached to the tits and then the underwear is pulled up and attached to the clamps.
172. Water wedgie: A wedgie where the victim is hung over some water so that when the underwear breaks the victim will fall into the water.
Awesomehunter is offline   Reply With Quote