View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 06:40 PM   #53
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

I have another dare for you.

The first weekend you can, you are forbidden to go to the bathroom or even for any reason, even to brush your teeth or shower, from the moment you arrive home on a Friday until you it is time to prepare for work on next Monday.

You are to wear diapers and a set of jeans, a fully buttoned button-down shirt, two sets of panties and two sets of bras (preferably 70s or 60s style, both sets), a set if leggings underneath the jeans, stockings (this kind, not necessarily this particular ones: https://picqued.me/products/super-el...ical-stockings ) and 10cm to 15cm stilettos.

You will have a leather belt fastened across your jeans and a long cord fastened across your leggings, tied with 4 knots, very fast.

Every time you have to go to the restroom, this is how you will do it.

As soon as you notice you need to go (pee or scat), you will set a timer on 2 hours and you are not allowed to even begin preparing until the timer rings.

When you first notice tge need and every half an hour there after after, you will drink 200ml of beer and eat two tablespoons of beans.

Once the timer comes off, you are allowed to lift up from your seat and go to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, you are to undress completely before using it, and yes, that includes your stockings and bras. The next to last thing you are to get rid of is your stockings. The last thing is your panties. You are to get rid of one piece at a time. Fold them carefully. Then proceed to the next piece.

You will get totally naked.

Next, you are allowed to sit on the toilet and relieve yourself.

If you fail to hold yourself long enough, since I have done my best so you probably wouldn't (but still I did not make it impossible, merely very hard). If you fail, you are to take all your dirty clothes and rub it all over your face and hair. Next, you are to wear those same clothes. You are not allowed to change until Monday.

You will not swipe your butt nor your cunt after this procedure, until later on Monday. You will clean them on Monday with your cold shower.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote