View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 03:33 PM   #45
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Pupil View Post
1_ How do you feel about the fact that I'm loving shadow's idea?

I think you suck, Sir.

2_ How many questions do you reckon there will be?

If you and Shadow keep mentioning the edges related to the questions, I think it could go on forever...time to gag you both, lmao.

3_ Don't you think that these questions of mine are a bit unfair?

This was a completely pointless question only thrown in to add another edge!

4_ If it wasn't "frosty", what would your nickname be?

Erm. I'm not very good at creating screen names, the name "Frosty" was actually given to me by someone else and it sort of stuck with my friends. I'd probably go with a character from a movie or book I enjoy. Fun fact #2 : I once used the screen name "ImStupid" in a chat room several years ago. Mostly to prove that fact wrong when people believed it.

5_ I know you aren't superstitious, did you ever use to be?

No. I've never been superstitious, in fact I'm the type of person who will deliberately walk under ladders and in front of a black cat on purpose. Although I always salute a magpie, more out of habit than anything else.

6_ No matter how bad it seems, you can always see a positive perspective to it. Do you agree? Why/why not?

I think it depends on the person and the circumstances surrounding said person. For example: Eight months ago I was in a bad place emotionally and I couldn't see anything positive about anything. Not only couldn't I see it, but I didn't want to either. Now that I'm getting back to myself again I can see the positive in even the most negative of things. I want to see the positive in the things and actively seek them out. So I think it depends on what sort of person someone is, and if they wish to see the positive things in life to begin with.

7_ What do you think about gay couples, should they be allowed to adopt a child? Why/why not?
Of course they should be allowed, Sir. A person's sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with if they are fit to raise a child. You could have a hetrosexual couple that are incredibly selfish and don't give a shit about their child and drag the kid up instead of raising it properly, whilst you could have a gay couple that genuinely love their child and are some of the best parents you could ever find.

I will never understand the mentality of those people that think gay couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt a kid, or get married etc. They're nothing more than bigots, prejudiced and uninformed. If everyone is happy and the gay couple is caring for and meeting the child's needs then what's the problem? : Nothing, there isn't one.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote