View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 04:51 PM   #1
WedgieGary1996
getDare Addict

Default Knee Sock Dice Dare!

Hi Guys!

This is my first dice dare and is based on knee high socks. This works best on males but can also be used by females.

If you do the dice dare, please let me know how you get on below!

(1) How many pairs do you need to wear?

1. 1

2. 3

3. 2

4. 3

5. 3

6. 2

(2) How to fix them to yourself

1. Use fabric glue (Make sure it is skin safe) to fix them to your skin (and each other if wearing multiple pairs)

2. Use double sided duct tape. The sock must only touch the tape and not the skin directly (Shaving legs strongly recomended)

3. Use clear duct tape to cover the entire sock and an inch above the top of the sock

4. Use brightly coloured duct tape to cover the entire sock and an inch above the top of the sock

5. Use fabric glue (Make sure it is skin safe) to fix them to your skin (and each other if wearing multiple pairs)

6. Use double sided duct tape. The sock must only touch the tape and not the skin directly (Shaving legs strongly recomended)

(3) How long to keep them on

1. 48 hours

2. 4 days

3. 4 days

4. 1 week

5. Until you have permisson from Wedgiegary1996

6. 10 days

(4) Conditions for removal

1. You must have permission from wedgiegary1996 (tell me if you get this twice)

2. Until you have permission from 15 random getdare members

3. You must have been for a poo 20 times since putting the socks on

4. Until you have permission from 20 members

5. Until you have permission from 15 members (one must be me)

6. Re-roll number 3 and wait again (you need to roll this section again but cannot get this option twice)

Just a note, this is meant to be done with bright coloured stripey stocking style knee socks. If you want me to pick you some PM me

Have fun!
WedgieGary1996 is offline   Reply With Quote