View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 04:44 AM   #43
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Thank you so very very VERY much.

The boy, gave me a card on our last night together, I could not read it until I returned home, I was too emotional!

I will share it with you:-

Dear Sir,

I know actions speak louder than words, but please accept this humble letter as a form of saying thank you - thank you so very very-very very much for all you have given me in the last few days in London. I truly hope you have enjoyed our stay in the big smoke as much as I have. It was simply amazing!!!

You have given me so much - pain and pleasure, love and affection, great fucks and again best orgasms of my life. I loved being your boy, your dirty slutty girl, your slave your pup. You were a perfect Master, a great lover and a dirty kinky fucker You were everything I could wish for and more!
I doubt if I can ever pay you back but I will continue to try to be your boy - your good boy - online and in real life as and when possible. Please, Sir, allow me to wear your collar - my special leather collar - till we meet again. Wear it proudly, knowing it is a symbol of being owned by a great Sir, a special Master, my very own captain.

Thank you so very-very much . . . . for all the markings, long hard fucks, your throbbing cock, your balls, nipples and moobs. . . . Thank you for all the recycled beer and wine . . . Thank you for the taste of your big man ass. . .

Thank you for allowing me to embark on this special journey - the discovery ship. . .

I will forever remember our special days in London. . . They were as good as the sleepless nights

THANK YOU!!! With love boy A xxx

He enclosed a post card, on the front it read,
"Sometimes it takes balls to be a woman"
on the back he wrote,
" Your girl. . ."

It was a nice thought from the boy, its a pity his marks and pink bum, will fade but hopefully the memories will remain.

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 05-07-2017 at 07:20 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote