View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 09:56 PM   #12
username9999
Account Banned

Eat as much as you possibly can. Dress in your sister's clothes, insert a cucumber into your as, and place a gag in your mouth. Have your sister hogtie you but leave one hand free, place a clothespin on each nipple, and then start a slavery hypno track on loop before leaving the room for one hour. During this hour, you must constantly tease yourself for one hour with your free hand without cumming. At the end of one hour, your sister should come back. If you have not cummed, she will let you loose. If you have though, she will leave you for another hour in which you must continue to tease yourself until you make it an hour without cumming.

Likes: crossdressing, masturbation, edging, personal embarrassment, hidden public dares, Orgasm control, edging, unique, dice dares, feminization

Pics depend on dare. Absolutely no face shots.

Limits:Limits: wedgies, public, family, friends, anal, scat, piss, toilet, illegal, pain, permanent, cam, messy, eating

Write : "For every time I get a PM, saying I'm a bitch, I Must send a picture to the PMing guy."
username9999 is offline   Reply With Quote