View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #1
Dice7
getDare Addict

Default For those who don't or have never masturbated.

Ok I'm sure I probably wont get any answers seeing as I'm thinking its quite a secretive and sensitive subject for those guys and girls who don't but I'm pretty curious about it so might as well try. If it fails it can just become a thread about masturbation lol.

My curiosity is kind of..why don't you? For me and the people I've spoken to about masturbation (male and female) the first times almost came naturally in that they were aroused, maybe with an erection or wetness and their just naturally enjoyed exploring their arousal and learnt about masturbation like that and on a site like GD with the kind of dares that people do I find it hard to believe they don't get aroused by it.

Annyyywaay I thought up some questions I'd like to know the answers to so if you answer them that would be awesome.

1. How Old Are you?
2. Gender
3. How far have you 'gone' sexually?
4. What are your general thoughts on masturbation?
5. When and how were you first aware of masturbation, what were you told and what did you think of it at the time? (ie sex ed, 'the talk' with parents, siblings, friends etc)
6.When you do dares/truthes (or dare people) do you find them sexually arousing? If not what kind of enjoyment is it that you find?
7. Have you ever tried to masturbate? What was your experience?
8. If not have you ever come close or stopped yourself? What happened etc
9. Do you see yourself masturbating in the future or is it something you don't think you'll ever do? If yes what is it that you think will make you ready to do it?
10.If you are a virgin do you in someway connect your virginity to also not masturbating or having an orgasm?
11.Have you ever wondered what an orgasm feels like (I'm presuming you haven't had one)
12. Have you ever seen or watched someone male or female doing it? (online or real life) Would you want to see it?
13. Do you think you would know what to do if you ever decided to do it?
14. When you are sexually aroused, what do you do to relive the tension?

I think thats all I got, sorry I've said masturbation about a million times and I probably sound like some obsessive pervert. Anyway this is what I'm curious about and if your feeling up to answering these please do so, even if its in private if your embarrassed or whatever).

(Sorry for being weird lol)

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x

Last edited by Dice7; 10-24-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote