View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 04:27 PM   #16
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambo3122 View Post
POTTY MOUTH - the Next person who speaks to you, you must include the word FUCK in the first sentence you say to them.
I think I'll pass on this since I spend most of my day at work, and I don't wanna interrupt my professional life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
What about these old standards:
PM VOTE with a link to a poll and who to vote for, I will vote on that poll as instructed.
PM POST with a link to a thread and I will post to it, within limits.
I think I'd get too overwhelmed with both, so I'm only going to go with the poll one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameser View Post
This is cute here's one for you -

NOTE You must comment below a brief note describing the next thought you have that turns you on

Enjoy
I'll add it ~ but tweak it so I PM it to the person so I don't spam the forums :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
Hmmm...how about PM me Washout and I'll let Jameser give me a pee enema then plug it in for 30mins before releasing it?
James and I don't currently live together but I also have never head an enema nor experienced pee play yet, so I think this is a little too extreme for me at the moment .

Thank you all for these suggestions!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote