Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 02:14 PM   #112
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lunch Time/ 2

Quote:
I feel like a puppy, whenever you're near.
I suck your dick when you pull my hair.
I look in your eyes while you fuck my face.
I cry. You cum. Will I win the prize?
I could not get that silly poem out of my head. It went on and on, like a mantra, and added to my emotional turmoil. I was drunk. I was horny. I was afraid of the things he'd do, but at the same time I wanted him to use me. I wanted him to show everybody what an obedient slut I was. I wanted to be loved.

I reached him before he could enter the men's room. I fell on my knees and buried my face in his lap. He grabbed my hair, forced me up, spun me around and pushed me against the wall. I snuggled my body against him and mumbled the poem. He crushed his mouth to mine, shutting me up effectively.

It was then that I should have let go. I should not have encouraged him. Not in the brightly lit aisle. Not so close to a table of young female chavs. Not in view of all the other guests. Not in such a public place. But I wanted to be loved so much. Unconditionally and irrevocably. I could hardly breathe.

He grabbed my wrists and moved my hands around his body. I clutched his buttocks and opened my lips. His tongue prodded and slid and curled into my mouth, dancing across the tips of my teeth. I melted into his embrace.

He shoved me up the wall. I gasped and parted my legs, clutched him with my feet and scratched his back. His jeans covered dick grazed against my naked skin. I growled and rubbed my pussy against the bulge in his pants. His hands explored between my legs, fingered my ass, moved to my wet lips, stroked my swollen clit. The vibe played tricks with my mind. I could not discern between the vibe and his hands any more. I wanted to lie under him and watch him smile. I wanted to be fucked until I clamped down in pleasure filled spasms around his thrusting cock. I wanted to feel him cum, deep down in my womb, up to the last squeeze. I wanted his cock to stay inside until it grew soft and nice and cozy again, and his fluids trickled out between my swollen lips... I shut my eyes. I smelled my sex. I was on the brink of an overwhelming orgasm.

A deafening noise brought me back to reality and I found the chavs staring at me. The girl with the black and white checkered yoga pants had four fingers in her mouth and whistled loudly, a big black purse dangling dangerously from her left arm. The girl with the fuck-me heels cheered her on and groped her tits, shaking them until they popped out of her push-up bra. The girl with the colorful shorts stood aside, pressed her legs together, looked down at her turquoise sneakers and fumbled bashfully with a long strand of hair, beaded bracelets sliding up and down her skinny arms. But what really troubled me was the girl with the pink tube skirt and the yellow bra. She had her phone out and was taking pictures. Or was she videotaping us?

The BF cursed and ran towards the men's room. I let go of his neck just long enough to open the door. He went in and pushed it shut with his backside. The yells and whistles subsided. I clung to his body, refused to let go of my dream and nibbled his ear. "Please... Can't we go somewhere... somewhere quiet... somewhere cozy... and make love... like lovers do?" He stared at me with wild eyes. "Like lovers do? Are you crazy? Do you really think I care for a slut like you?"

He let me down and I sat on the floor, mouth agape. The cold sensation of the wet tiles against my ass and the acidic stench of piss sobered me up. He shouted, "Suck my dick!" grabbed my hair, pushed my face against his crotch, untucked his shirt and pulled the zipper. His pants fell off and his boxers-clad cock hit me right in the face. I wanted to tell him to fuck off, but he jammed his raging cock down my throat and I choked.

I heard a loud bang and wanted to turn my head, but he held me immobile. "Don't worry, fucktoy," he said, "The door opens to the inside." I tasted his pre-cum. "I can block it easily." And he slid his shaft down until no more could fit in, forcing me to hold my breath for a felt eternity. I tried to get away and gasped for air, but he only laughed and twisted my ears and pulled my hair and I got down on him again, my lips a tight sliding ring. He moaned. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock and concentrated on sucking the tip, swirling my tongue around the head. He breathed hard. With another bang the door flew open, the girls burst in and the speed of their thrust forced his cock all the way down my throat. He shouted, "I don't bloody believe it!" and came.

The girls were all around me, their feet kicking my body, their hands in my hair, their fingers tugging at my scrunchie. My vision blurred and I struggled against their invasive hands. His cock popped out of my mouth with a wet slurp and shot a full load of jism into my hair. The girls shrieked and waved my pink panties like a precious trophy.

The BF pulled me up and slapped me across the face. "You stupid bitch!" He looked deeply displeased. "I want you at Laura's landing, naked and in your slave position. In two hours! Exactly! Understood?" He turned and stormed out of the door. The vibe stopped and I was alone.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote