View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 09:28 PM   #476
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk up nervous to shoot my arrow. Going first, worried that I might miss all together as my bean soaked hair is matted a bit. I shoot and see 400 points. I clinch my fist as I finally get some ounce of revenge. I take my time coating his head in the red gunge as I splash some on his lap and make sure it covers his shoulders, pulling out his shirt a bit like he did to me. Hoping he learns his lesson. some red gunge getting on my feet and shins as it splashes to the ground. Hoping that with the gunge his shoot will miss completely but he hits a balloon and to my shock its 500 points. crowd laughs as I have to sit in the chair... I pout a bit as I cross my legs praying that somehow this wont be that bad. Before I can even cover my eyes the ice water hits me...damn its cold. Sending shivers down my body, making my nipples hard as can be. about half way through he stops and walks in front of me and just dumps it down the front of my chest, soaking my bra more, as he gets a good look at my cleavage again. My shirt drenched and sagging more then before as it clings to me...my shorts and legs soaked as well. But its not over as he gets a big bucket of flour unloading it on my head, dumping it in my shirt and over my legs turning me into a legit ghost. I cough a bit waiting for the dust to settle. I try to wipe it off but its a thick paste. My hair ruined as the crowed loves it. I sit by to watch as the blue team makes a big comeback as the flour dries further on me. Nervous that this game will turn around as I have continue to lose each round.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote