Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 08:12 PM   #28
moretech

Default Page 21

As Samantha was already close to cumming from before she started to breath a little heavier while Jeff was fucking her pussy. “Oh my, Samantha might lose this round” said Amy who now sat up and was watching them both. As Jeff kept on fucking Samantha both Lisa and Kati came back downstairs with a plastic cup already filled with water and saw Jeff fucking Samantha. “Oh my” said Lisa “Jeff sure isn’t wasting anymore time, and neither should you Kati” she added before Kati went on all fours and let Lisa put the cup of water on her back. “Start walking” said Amy to which Kati started to move forward along the wall. As Kati was halfway around the room she suddenly heard Samantha moan loudly and looked over seeing that Samantha was now arching her body while having an orgasm. “Samantha lost the dare” said Jesse while Jeff just kept on fucking Samantha.

Samantha then, as she already lost, took off the blindfold and looked at Jeff and said “Please, stop fucking me” to which Jeff stopped and whispered to Samantha. “I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity as I have always liked you and when I heard you were a virgin I wanted to be the one to take that from you, I‘m sorry if this did upset you in any way” to which Samantha shook her head and whispered back “I’m happy it was you, I like you too, but stop fucking me for now as I lost the dare”

Jeff got up and let Samantha also get up and then looked at Kati who at one point during this managed to get her cup of water to tip over causing herself to be wet and lost the dare just like Samantha. “well, it looks like there are two losses here, one of them gets to roll a dice” he said while looking at Samantha. Kati got up and walked toward the group while Samantha took the dice and rolled a one. “I would have preferred a six but a one is good too” said Samantha “Once Kati has stripped I will let all of you spank me as the rules state.” she added. “Before we do that, Jeff, I believe I get to spank you” said Amy. “That’s right” said Jeff “Do you want to do that now?” “Yes I do” to which Jeff moved into position for his spanking from Amy who when slapped Jeff’s ass once softly and then a second time as hard as she could hurting her own hand in the process. “There, that is all done and my hand hurts” said Amy.

Kati then moved to the center of the group and asked “What first? Panties or bra?” “Panties” said Charles and Samantha while everyone else said “Bra”. “Bra it is” said Kati as she slowly pulled her sports bra down revealing some cleavage on her 32/34C breasts while bending forward to the group for a moment and squishing her breasts together. Next Kati lifted her bra taking it off completely and revealing her pale areolas to the group with hard nipples. “I just love this game” said Charles as Kati moved her hands down her partially shiny stomach from the water that got spilled over her during the dare and moved her two thumbs inside her underwear and slowly started to pull it down making sure her ass was first on display and turning around for all to see when it was before completely removing the panties and spreading her legs displaying her unshaven pussy. “I wish to make a bet” said Kati “Oh, what do you wish to bet on?” replied Jeff “I bet that this will be as far as I need to go during this game and will not become a slave, if I win, then I can get all my clothing pieces back and if I lose and do become a slave, then I will lose all of my clothing so will have to go home naked” “Deal” said Jean who had been taking all of Kati’s clothing before. “Now we also don’t need to do the rock paper scissors for this”

“Well then, let’s get Sam’s spanking on the road, would you care to present yourself to the group Samantha?” asked Kati “Sure thing” said Samantha as she got to a wall, bend over and started to lean against the wall. “Amy can spank first as it was her dare” Amy who was still shaking from the stimulation before got up and walked over to Samantha ready to spank her. “Here comes” said Amy as she slapped Samantha making her ass wobble. “Ohh, that’s nice” said Charles as he saw it wobbling with the second spank from Amy. After Amy was done spanking Jeff got into position. “Sorry” he said as he spanked Samantha’s ass semi hard. “It’s ok, you don‘t have to hold back” said Samantha. Jeff then spanked Samantha for a second time. After Jeff, Lisa got into position and said “Do you want to make a deal?” “No, just spank” said Samantha to which Lisa slapped Samantha’s ass twice in quick succession. After Lisa came Charles who slapped Samantha as hard as he could. “Ouch, that hurt, damn you Charles, be gentle on a girl will you?” said Samantha before Charles hit a second time “Or not” she said after the second slap. Next up was Kati who playfully spanked Samantha’s ass “aaaaw, thank you my dear” said Samantha after the second light tap. Jean and Jesse were after Kati with both of them slapping hard enough for it to sting but not hard enough for it to really hurt.

“Ok, spanking done, time for your bottle spin, Kati” said Amy. Kati went to spin the bottle which landed on Amy. “Ok, uhm, somebody else has to give me a dare as I can’t give myself a dare” said Amy “Let Jesse give you a dare” said Charles. “Okay” said both Amy and Jesse. “What do I need to do, brother?” Jesse started to think for a moment and then said “I dare you to do the same as what Lisa had to do before, go get a bottle of beer, take it down here and drink it in less than fifteen seconds.” “The beer is in the second fridge” said Lisa “Okay” said Amy as she started to walk to the stairs. Amy casually walked to the second fridge running into Rose once again. “Still playing the game I see” said Rose “Yep, want to join in or watch us?” said Amy. “Only if I can take pictures and videos” Rose replied. “We have been dared to allow that so yes you can” said Amy as she bend down to grab the beer from the fridge exposing her ass to Rose. “Ok, then I will” replied Rose as Amy opened the bottle and started to casually walk to the basement again with Rose following her and taking pictures.

“Okay, here goes” said Amy once she was in the basement again. “Three two one go” said Jesse. Amy started to drink and quickly stopped “This tastes gross” she said before drinking some more. “Fifteen seconds” said Jesse looking at Amy who was not done yet. “Sweet, Amy lost again and will be a slave to somebody soon” said Charles. “damn, ok, fine, ill roll my seven dice” said Amy as she looked for the dice. Amy rolled the seven dice which resulted in 25 weeks of being a slave if she loses an other dare. “Damn, twenty five weeks of being a slave, that will be fun for who ever will be the master” said Jesse. “Now for the second part of that loss, Amy has to give oral sex to everyone here for two minutes each” said Lisa “With the added option of being able to fuck Amy” said Jesse. “Wrong, the fucking is only on the second loss, not the third, that is why Amy took the sybian deal before” said Samantha. “Oh, Ok” replied Jesse disappointed.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote