Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 08:51 PM   #27
moretech

Default Page 20

Lisa came back down the stairs with the bottle of beer in her hands and the cap already being off. “Ok, I am ready, who will start the clock?” said Lisa. “I will” replied Samantha. “Three two one go” she said and Lisa started to drink the bottle. “Look at her go, the is really drinking it fast” commented Jeff. A few seconds later Lisa was done. “How was that?” she asked. “Fourteen seconds, you passed” replied Samantha. “Perfect, time for the next round, Amy is waiting for her bottle” said Lisa as she spun the bottle.

The bottle then did land on Amy. “Jesse, stop touching her, your time with your sister is up for now” said Lisa. “Aaaaw, too bad, I was really enjoying this” he commented as he stopped touching her and turned the sybian off. “Do you need help getting off the sybian?” asked Samantha to which Amy shook her head and lifted herself off the sybian and then went to lay down on the ground next to it. “That is exhausting, I know I need to do a dare now, but can I have a rest?” asked Amy. “Yes you can” said Lisa “You can also take the plug out of your ass” added Samantha. “Thank you” “Let’s all take a break, but no putting clothes on during this break!” said Charles.

A few minutes passed while they were all just talking amongst each other with Amy resting on the floor, breathing heavily. A little while later Charles said “Ok, break done, Amy, time for your dare” “Okay, what do I need to do?” Asked Amy. “Instead of a dare, can I ask her a truth question” asked Lisa. “Sure” was the reply from the others. “Okay then, Amy, answer truthfully, with you clearly being on the losing end right now, have you enjoyed this game so far and have there been parts you absolutely disliked?” “Yes, I really like the game and so far, nothing that I really disliked but some things that I did find very embarrassing ….. So yes, if I lose more rounds, keep doing what has been happening, I might complain but overall I really like it” said Amy. “Good to know, you can spin the bottle now” replied Lisa.

Amy slowly got up and went to the bottle, she then spun it and it stopped on Samantha. “Ok, Amy, what is my dare” said Samantha. Amy started to think for a moment “Sam, your dare is to not move a muscle for five rounds with exception to spin the bottle while one person is allowed to touch you in ANY way and any location. When they move your body parts, then you have to stay in that position until they move you back, as for the person, that will be decided with a bottle spin, but as I am too tired I will not be included in it”.

The group spun the bottle once they were sitting in a circle and watched carefully as it stopped between Jeff and Charles “I’ll let Jeff have this” said Charles to which Jeff was really happy. Samantha then stopped moving while everybody else got back into the regular circle and chairs with exception of Jeff who went to Samantha and moved her like a doll into different position. As Samantha was sitting down he made her lay down on her back with her arms up in the air. Once this was done Jeff moved Samantha’s legs up to have them in the air and spread giving a nice view and access to her pussy. “I will spin the bottle for you” said Kati as she spun the bottle for Samantha. The bottle stopped on Kati who went to the computer and saw that the question she got was something she had no clue about. “I will choose dare, Amy, do the honors” As Amy started to think Jeff placed a blindfold on Samantha to make sure she could not see what was going on and then went between her legs and put the tip of his dick against Samantha’s pussy lips.

Samantha was wondering what was touching her pussy as she heard Amy say “Kati, your dare is to use a plastic cup and fill it with water, then have it placed on your back and you have to walk on all fours around the room without getting your back wet in any way” “Okay, Lisa, where do you have some plastic cups?” “I’ll show you, we will be right back” said Lisa as Jeff suddenly pushed his dick inside Samantha’s pussy and once fully inside stopped moving for a moment before whispering “Now you’re not a virgin anymore and I will fuck you unless you move now.” to Samantha to which Samantha chose not to move a muscle as her dare said. As Jeff slowly started to move his hips back and forth while the others were watching. “This will make a great video” said Jean who was recording.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote